Sunday, April 10, 2011

McDonald.

9/4/2011

CamWhore 1st XD hahaha
while waiting mom come to fetch me to McD~ XD hahahaa~




Im tired of waiting d ~ ><






On the way to McD~
Damn ~ Mom really can tok alot man!!!


---------------------------------------------------

Den me and Ying ~
Tok from 12.30pm-6.30 ~
v spend our whole afternoon there ~
i brought my lappy along ~
so v on9 ~ den chat ~
Lol ~

seee stuff together ~
GOSSIP PPL ! xD hahahhaa~~
Judging ~ XD hahaha ~
Evil xD lol~~


Me and Ying ~
Lol ~


When she go to toilet ~ XD
Im here all by myself ~



Colaaa~~ Sprit ~ XD hahahha

---------------------------------------------------

v oni ordered 2 sets ~


den the water keep refilling ~ XD hahaha~

damn epic la ~

Seriously i like--- love her so much ~
she really make my day ~
toking bout stuff ~
making fun of stuff ~
judging some stuff ~ XD LOL !


LOL! Love u girl ~
thx for the day ~
u really helped me alot =)


---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment