Sunday, April 3, 2011

They make my Day~



2/4/2011 [Nite]

Meet up Ying, Jordan,his gf, and Square in McD for a while~

Well ~ i havent had my dinner ~
so i go there take something from them ~
order McD~

While ordering chat with ying for a while ~
Lol ~

She's really my best fren la ~
on the fone !
LOL! maciam SH la u ~
laugh like shit like tat ~
make me laugh too ~
thx for the updates la..
and u make my day~ thx alot pal~ =)

-----------------------------------------------


Oh and i had a little conversation with JoEe on skype ~
Lol ~ i love u JoeE ~
u make my day too ! XD hahahaha

i really do trust u ~
tats y most of my stuff tat other ppl dunno ~
i got tell u la XD ehehehehe~~
u make me feel so much better!


U make my day girl ~
Thx alot =)



----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment