Thursday, April 7, 2011

First time Presentation.

4/4/2011

Today 1st time presentation ~
so damn nervous
coz ~ i last minute oni go memorize everything XD
scared tat i miss out something
hahahaa~ XD

Looks horrible right ~
i like wearing this with short pants ~
it looks so MUCH BETTER! XD lol ~~


-------------------------------------------

So fas our class over today ~
ard 10am den over d ~
so sien la..
so v keep taking picture ~
hav a little gathering goin on XD LOL XD






Nth better to do ~


------------------------------------------------

go library by myself ~
suddenly feels like it ~
So i guess take out my fone XD hahahaha~
cam whore time ! XD
So ghey right!!?

I. Know! XD


Brown!~

Redish !


DUH!!! of coz i like the redish one better ><
Yiish ! y it cant juz stay there ><

-------------------------------------------------


i look so weird la ~ when my hair is tied up! ><
YiishhH!! ><




fren wanna go some whr ~
so v juz Follow ! XD hahahaha~

ghey ! Keep taking pictures XD


-----------------------------------------------


den v went to the mall for lunch !

GOD !!! SUCKER PUNCH!!!!
TEEHEEE <3


------------------------------------------------


while waiting for ppl to fetch me to SS15 ~
watching this dude playing this game..
wat monkey....i forgot ! LOl ~
damn epic this game XD hahaha

Lol ~ waiting for a dude to fetch me over ~
so ghey la ~
we're texting ~
den the conversation juz makes me laugh ! XD hahaha~

den ohh~ he finished class ~
so i follow his car ~
there's a girl too ~
Emily ~

see ! Now u noe y i chose A''
i met 2 Emilys
and their name start with an ''E''
see ~ To be Special but still being classic ~ my name juz starts with an ''A''
XD hahaha~ actually i hav a better reason why i choose ''A'' xD
Epic huh ! XD

Den ~ tat dude was like haaa~ ur name starts with an 'A' ~
so special ! WELL ! u read my mind dude !
tats wat i wan ppl to say ~ Teeeehee XD

So~ den later on ~ Emily told me bout her story!
I WAS LIKE WTF?!!?
keep laughing !
feel so coincident tat a girl same ''name as me ~
having ~ Kinda the same thing goin on~

im juz shock ~
but she damn epically cute la ~ XD hahaha

so di di da da ~ blah blah cha cha ~

i reached SS15 ~
went to McD for a while ~
LOL ! Emily text me bout ''stuff'' xD

i was like...hmmm~
wat shud i say~
coz the dude tell her something DAMN EPIC!!!
i laughed out loud in McD ! XD hahahahaha!!!


Gosh ! so den everything juz calm down XD hahaha~

''As a friend, to remain as friends,
I had to push the confessions down my throat..''

---------------------------------------------------

Finally ~ my driver finish class d ~ Teeeheee!
den my fren fetch me home lo...
while walking to his car ~

Tat Area really damn pack la ~
coz got 2 college there...
Wic is a good thing la..
more frens ma ~ XD hahaha~

den ~ go home lo...
juz wanna let u noe..

juz to mention a bit here...
really nth d la...
while we chat oso really like last time la ~
like 38 38 ~ crazy crazy like tat~
damn epic la i feel ~
glad tat nth change much'...
i oso feel damn epic tat we can be like last time like tat lo~
im so amazed ~ maybe coz im awesome ~
tats y nth feels different XD hahahahahaa!

---------------------------------------------

Waaa ! reached home ~
the sky is still bright !
SO LONG DIN TRY TAT D !!!!

So happy ~ came home ~ bath ~
and still hav time for a nap ~ XD

Hehehehe~~

------------------------------------------------

Thank You whoever helped me today~ =)

------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment