Monday, November 30, 2009

Anime Paradise ~

27/11/09 Today i went to Leisure mall ~
and i went to speedy ~
and i saw a new arrival ~
Wonder Girls - Tell me* Album ~
Sweet ~
How cute is SoHee,SunMi and YooBin ~ How Puuurty is Sun Ye and YeEun XD

[Enjoy it with me wei wei sshi ~ XD ]

Next Stop ~ Anime Paradise ~
a shop full of anime stuff ~
[Keychains-Chibis-Mangas-Puzzles-Poster-Artbook-Present paper etc...]
This shop is totally awesome..to me ~haha
coz the mall is near by* my house anbd is really FULLED of anime stuff XD

I take tis is not bcoz i like it (and is not tat i Dun like it,is i haven't watch it yet)
Anyway~
Tis is for Kaien-Chan ^^

Tis too ~ XD

and tis ~
Is a little gift For ME !!!! HAHAHA !
i bought it and gib it to myself ~ hahahaha
is Vampire Knight Yuuki's Artemis !!!! yeeeeee !!! ^^


and i bought few pocket calender ~ Buy 1 free 1 so is RM0.50 each ~
mine is Kuroshitsuji and Vampire Knight ^^ (Yeah~)
i even bought 1 for Kaien-Chan and Wei Wei Sshi ~
but i 4got to take a pic of it ~
is hitman reborn ~
i hope they like it =X

No comments:

Post a Comment