Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Come back To me !!!

Arh ~ My Vampire Knight ~
Long time no c ~
i kinda lost track of it ~ =.=

Anyway ~
Now im back ~ haha~
I found this pic ~
is like anime drawing ?
IZIT Season 3 ?? or they juz draw it for fun ? =.=

[If is an official pic] I think there's something new gonna Happen ~
There is an apple on Shiki/Rima and Ruka's hand??
Wat they gonna do with it ?
Twilight ? =.=
An apple a day keeps the doctor away ? =.= HAHA

Anyway !

Hu drew tis ~ Is so puuurty ~ XD
1 red and the rest are blue roses ~

i like the effect of 'Zero' above the gun ~ XD [if it make sense]

ANYWAY !!!

Is this the cover/pic/SOMETHING for the 2nd novel of Vampire Knight ~
I HAV NO IDEA !!!
I TOTALLY LOST TRACK OF IT !!! T.T !!!!
Baby Come Back To me ~!!!
[but at least i still rmb their names ~ Hey Seiren {at the back of Ruka and Akatsuki XD}]

No comments:

Post a Comment