Monday, November 30, 2009

They're Here ~

29/11/09 ~ Waited 2day for so Long ~!
finally they're here !!
Kaien-Chan - WeiWei Sshi ~

V spent our time in my room ~

1st v exchange our 'gifts'

i giv Kaien-Chan her Awesome Artbook ~
and the hitman reborn calender to her and WeiWei Sshi ~

Now is my turn
They gib me my Bday present ~
Wao tis means V so long din meet each other ~
and the gift is ~ ^^

Vampire Knight's Stickers !!!! hehe !!!

Vampire Knight's Keychains ~ u c Yuuki in the box ~
is a card ~ it's quality is like a real credit card ! haha
awesome ~ But Kaien-chan,Wei Wei Sshi ~
U noe i like Kaname more ~ Y u dun get him for me ?? o.O haha ~

this is for wearing on ur hand ~ i 4got wat it calls.. =.=
ANYWAY !!
WeiWei Sshi told me they wanna get 3 same style but diff colour and MY colour (if i not mistaken is Light blue) looks ugly/not nice/weird ...or sumthing tat they dun wan it and bought tis for me ! XD is kinda make sense coz both of them are sisters and im their cousin..
so should get Different But still the Same ~
if u understand wat im saying hahahahahaha !!
I really like it..
10ssss Qsss !!!!

We've been chatting bout J-rock(Gazette,Vivid,Alice 9,LM.C,Sincrea) - K-pop(2PM,Wonder Girls,Big Bang) and stuffs ~
and suddenly something tat WeiWei sshi said really cracked me out !!!
Kaien-Chan was reading her 'Fool's Mate' and she mentioned 'There's a band name Plastic tree' ( HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!)..
den i was like nex they shud name it rubber tree
And wei wei sshi suddenly said coconut tree ~ (is not tat funny)
UNTIL SHE SPELL IT OUT !!!
See oh see oh en yew tee
I was like wat ?
y there is W in C-O-C-O-N-U-T ??
den i realized HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!
den i fell of my bed ! zzz

2nd incident tat cracked me out is ~
Haha ~i was telling them my story and they're lying on my bed(Kaien chan reading my manga and wei wei sshi was playing with my fone and SUDDENLY ~
Both of the juz STOP and 'AaaAaaaaa' they make my chair fall and that time i so FUNNY tat everything STOP in a time hahahah !!
if u understand wat im saying !! haha ~

3rd incident ~
Idiotic Kaien-Chan said sumthing to my cousin brother AKA their brother
she said : i make u no more babies in the future !!
I WAS LIKE LOL !!!
and den when i turn i accidentally 'hit' his there !! and i am so sry bout it but luckily is not hard haha ~ I told Kaien chan she laugh and she said 'u help me for letting him not having babies in the future ~' HAHA ! lol !!

V hab lots of fuN
and is kinda sad when they leave ~ XD

But i will meet them soon
(ANIME CONVENTION) ^^

and Thank You Yi Jiong for fixing my com XD


2 comments:

  1. kyyaa~~!! so cool~!!where you get it?? where can i get it too?? waa~~ you are like me~~~!!! like manga,anime and k-pop too~~!! nice to meet you~~ waa,,, i really want vampire knight key chains...~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL!!! hihi! nice to meet ya too =D ~ i dun really noe ~ coz my cousins bought it as my bday present >.< sry cant help ? >.<
    anime ~ manga ~ kpop ~ are AWESOME =D !

    ReplyDelete