Friday, November 20, 2009

'Young Academics On Ice'



[Beware]



Few days ago me and my friend mentioned something about yaoi ~
and now ~ here i am ~
searching some yaoi stuff for her ~ XD

and Lookie wat i found !!!

This cute little avatar is so Funny ~ [for me]
if u dun get it ~ Juz leave it den XD

and this awesome car ~
hahahahahaaha !!!!!!
Tis is so cool ~
Do u understand?? I guess u do ! haha

and tis...For my fren ~ haha !

It reminds me of the shirt tat i saw in the anime con last year ~


I wonder y i feel disgusting when i see Gay guys ~
Although Yaoi too...But not as much as 'real life gay guy' ~

and now i noe Y...
Because Yaoi guys are 'Puuurty' ~
Real life guys (Guys tat i saw and they juz gay ard)...they DISGUSTED ME !
except for 1 couple tat i saw ~ =X

1 comment:

  1. OH FLUFFY-CHAN XD

    IF you want YAOI.... *evil laughs*
    No seriously, just search X, tons of stuff thar xDDD

    And if you want, come online, I'm sure I can search through my *cough*secret*cough* stash for something heheh...

    FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Btw, about your VK post, I think the apple thing is a calendar, and the pic is a novel cover coz got no chapter number.

    ReplyDelete