Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can You Feel My Heartbeat ?

2PM performed their new song 'Heartbeat' in [Music Bank,Music Core,Inkigayo and so on]
and it was AWESOME..obviously ~

For the last 2 albums..when JaeBeom is still with 2PM [Which he still is right now] ~
The chorus part is He's and JunSu's...But now is WooYoung's and JunSu's ~
Is not tat i dislike WooYoung ~ I like him
but is juz weird for him to 'replace' JaeBeom's part ~
Coz..ELLOH!!!? Whr is JaeBeom? =.=

Well...Next is the choreography...
WAO WEE ! i love the dance [even my sister likes it, she ask me for the vid..ZOMG~O.o r u sure u're my sis ?] ~ it was [hmmm...wats the word after awesome ?]
arh ~ VERY AWESOME !!!!!! XD
It also known as the 'Zombie Dance' ~ Wao ~
Love them so much ~
But in tis MV/stg perf...There's not much acrobating [maybe the Leader is not here 'Yet']

The Song ~ hmm.. is kinda fresh coz is New XD
for me i din listen to 'this kind' of music b4~ so is Fresh and New to me ~
Yea ~ Fluffly Like ! haha

Their Hair ~
Hahaha ~ Cute and Rare ~

The concept for their 'Heartbeat'~
cold facial expressions... -.- [xD]

The Members ~
Still Hot,Handsome,Cool and Cute
[LOL ~ H2
and C2 ..Haha!!] =.=

JunSu ~ XD
Still the same for his voice ~
but looks Hotter ~ haha

Im satisfied with 2PM's 'Heartbeat' ^^


Watch 2PM's Heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment