Saturday, November 14, 2009

What Time Is It Now ?

4/11/2009 ~ I called my fren to help me buy 'something' ~
5/11/2009 ~ I finally got it ~

and Is ~
TA- DA DA DA !!!!

(Yea i noe the background is a little weird ~ actually is my paper file =.=)

AYNYWAY...

I've been running around the skul to spread some 'Love' !
haha ~ im psycho that day for laughing and jumping too much ~

after tat i ask them..Now u understand my bag's badge right ? Hahaha !

HAHA ~ NOW IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE !!!


The Receipt ~ XD (2PM : Time For Change - RM26.90)


The back of the CD ~


The one that makes it all... XD


Inside the 'box'..There's a folded paper...
after opening it ~


The Lyrics ~
(but is in korean) =.=




Their pics ^^ Weeee ~

LOOK HOW HAPPY AM I !!!!
(from the inside) hahahahahaha !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment