Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kelip Kelip ~

7/11/2009
I've been to Kuala Selangor with my fren Kimberly ^^ ~
to c the Kelip Kelip (Fireflies) ~
and i saw it ~ It is SO PUUUUUUUUURTY !!!!!!
is juz like a christmas tree full of light bulbs ~ ^^
But is a bit Blur to me ~ i dunno izit me for not wearing glasses or is the rain~
Or is juz really me for not wearing glasses ~

Anyway...

i din take any pics coz they dun allowed us to do tat ~
coz the camera's flash will scare the little insects away XD

while in the middle of nowhere...and juz with those tiny little lights in a VERY dark place...
sitting right behind me, is a couple of JAPANESE ~
[Elloh ~ Im Fluffly-chan ~ XD]

ANYWAY !

hoho ~ the japanese lady said 'Sugoi' ~
HEY !! is my fav jap word !!!
yea is a simple word and i noe wat it means ~
and i bet every1 knows it too ~ XD haha ~

B4 tis whole Darkness thingy happen ~
we've been to a Fishball factory ~
wic is disgusting ~ coz is smelly and dead fish is all ard the floor ! >.<

Next is the padi field ~
arh~ nice place ~
nice views ~ XD


The sun? / sunset? O.o? ~ (Nice huh ~ ^^)



Ground of Greens ~ XD

and a perasan pic of Fluffy-Chan (in front of a 'plant' field ~)

and tis trip is 'Sugoi' haha ~

music for today ~

'Cricket Singing'
Hahahaha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment