Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st day, Work

3/1/2011
Omggggggggg~~
Tiring man ! ><

There's one kid cried beside my ear..
passing by another boy ~ **SCREAM**
my earS !!! T.T

Sad case ~ im gonna be deaf soon ~
Tiring man ~
ahh well ~ tired to type so much la...

I kinda enjoy it la..
So yeah, im happy with it XD

There's two times v wanna play bubbles ~
go out and see...
ppl are already playing there... ''sad''

den when im doing something ~
they go play masak masak! ><
I missed it agn T.T

*sad lo!!**
i wanna play too u noe ><

-------------------------------------------

I found out tat my rate of jealousy is DAMN HIGH MAN !!!
i done something ~ and i end up being jealous !
WTF MAN !?
im the one hu done it ~
end up i feel so uncomfortable !
Stupid la..
i really nid to train myself HARDER about this [and oso something else] ><

-------------------------------------------

I WANNA GO SKUL !!
i feel goin skul is so fun now..
last time wanna graduate ~
NOW! wanna go bac to the past ~
Make up ur mind girl ! ><

''''Controlling''''

No comments:

Post a Comment