Monday, January 17, 2011

Mama and Daughter...

15/1/2011.

Sister went to learn make up...
mama dislike it...

mama juz walk away from the restaurant...
she was so mad...
she said she wanna walk home alone...
how can let her do tat ><
So i beg her to go bac and wait v finish eating 1st...

mama dun wan ~
She said : when i say i dun like means i dun like...

i was like... i heard tat b4,i said tat b4...

den mama hav to make me cry she oni happy..
i cried at the road side u noe -.-
den some ppl walk passby like my mama scolding ME !
like I DID WRG like tat -.-
Yiish ~

den my sister was like...
You la ! hu call u wanna eat dinner together ?
O.o lOl ? my fault ?
but lucky she din really mean it la.. ''phobia'' ><

I juz wan one family together eat dinner oni ma ><
how i noe it will turn like tat..
hu call u dun tell ur mama b4 u go..
even make everything worst...

and experience of crying at the road side...
hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment