Thursday, January 6, 2011

Backbone Screaming!

6/1/2011
Omgggggg~~~
Lol ~ i've been carrying so many children man !
Got 1 30 mins ~ Go back ~
another 1 come ~ 30 mins agn! ><
Deing!!! ><

I put them down, they cry and scream ! ><
Interrupting the others den not good lo..
so i juz hav to carry em up ~
I almost die got one time ~
there's a little girl (xue yee) her hands are hugging my neck ~
den i wanna put her down, she dun wan ~
her shoulder was near my throat ~ den she HUG ME HARD when i wanna put her down..
I almost die yoz!! ><
a 3 years old can KILL !!!?!!! XD hahahaha~~

den ~ was damn bz ~ tired ~
even im eating at the outside of the classroom ~
the xue yee oso follow me ~
sit beside me ~ looking at wat im eating ~
when another teacher carry her..
her hands keep direct to me ~ LOL ~
i found out tat is very very CUTE =X
lol!!! so cruel XD hahaha~
i walk into the kitchen ~ she keep struggling in another teachers arm ~ XD
Lol ~i found out tat is VERY ! ~ tiring ~
her sis's name is chloe ~ but she dun hav a eng name...
Weird ~
is very cute when she says her sis's name ~
it sounds like.. ko-e lerh ~ whrs Ko-e ! XD hahaha~~
her mama very pretty de lerh ~~
so tall and pretty ~
[ppl wan me to keep an eye on the children ~ i go and see the children's mama ~ XD hahaha]


Rmb 1st day ~ there's one girl ''CRY + Scream'' beside my ear ~
the one tat i keep tum-ing her...
Lol ~ her name is ''shienny''
but all ~ EVERYONE ~ call her ''Lei Lei''
WAT A CUTE NAME!!! =)
but her name doesnt hav a Lei word...
Lol me and suzanne oso keep asking each other ''why Lei lerh'' XD hahaha
[Suzanne and Cheng ~ same class in form 5 = same age as me = MY NEW FRENS!!]
=D
Glad that they're there ~
if not. i hav no one to tok to ><

My backbone still hurts!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment