Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Will Survive!

4/1/2011...
Work ~ Tired ~

Morning :
LoL ~ in tat class oni me and another assistant ~
2 assistant in one class ~
coz they got something to do upstairs ~
so they juz switch for awhile ~
but end up the whole morning =.=
Lol ~ me and cheng ~ dunno wat to do ~
the funniest part is ~
i play the dancing game !
i and her dance like fools ~
few of them laughing there...
some juz stand and look ~ ''stare''
2 of us keep dancing , shaking here and there...
WAT A FOOL LA !
v c each other v oso laugh like shit man! XD HAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

-----------------------------------------

Afternoon ~

today there's one girl ~
she keep crying ~
so i juztake care of her lo..
den end up ~ she keep sticking me until class is over..
LOL !
i move away she cry ~
and the cutest thing is ~
if i let her sit of the chair. she'll cry immediately ~
when i let her sit on my lap ~
She stop ~ DAMN FAS MAN !
juz like pressing a button XD hahahaha~
Epic huh ~ XD
LoL ~

Now is all over...
Glad ~

But 2moro is another day ~~

Nid to ready for war ~ XD Urghh~

-------------------------------------------

Seriously la ! im the one tat done this thing ~ and now i end up being jealous ~
im so sick of myself la ! ><

Deing!!!!!!!!!! ><
Epically hate myself now ><
''messy''

No comments:

Post a Comment