Saturday, January 8, 2011

Photos in my Phone..

LoL!! thx to the rumours ~
now my folders are full with SONGSSS! XD

LOL! My sis said tat im a scaredy cat ~
so scare until day and nite keep dling songs ~ XD hahahaa! XD
Well ~
I scare my music stops ma ~ ><

Well anyway ~ i hav Songs now ~ XD hahaha~

Vocaloid-Fever!! xD

Keep downloading Vocaloid tat time ~
Yiish ~ especially Luka's ~
Omg~ How chiong i am tat time ~
Keep downloading here and there..
search here and there..
like a maniac ~ But at least i get the songs XD hehehe~

And i even bought the DVD

Kiro-chan is at << XD hehehee~
so cute ~
Well ~ is RM14.90 ~ wei got it for Rm12.90~
ahhh~~ i wanna save RM2 Yoz ! XD LoL ~
anyway ~ i cant resist ~ when i one for Renzo ~ the another is telling me ''Buy me,Buy me!!"
Lol ~ so i got it ~~ XD hehehe~
tat RM2 i juz...LET IT GO LA ! XD hahahaa!

----------------------------------------------

Spring Cleaning!! =D

this is how my room looks like when im cleaning it ~ Lol ~
U dun wanna see the other side XD hahaha ~
actually this is Half cleaned =X
the totally havent clean one ~ yea ~ u sure dun wanna see it XD hahahaa~

and then ~ i found this book ~
My sis was sitting right beside me ~ den she was looking this book's cover and said ~
Wat the Fuck ~ den i tot she scold me for buying this book ~
den i say ~ i tot i nid it ma ~ den she says ~ No, see the Title..
Lol ~ ''WaTaFa'' ~ LOL!!! seriously!! WTF man ! XD hehehee~


There's ard ~ MORE den 100 shirts here man !
i 2am start to wash it until 4am+... + the time to hang them all up ~
Yiish ~ juz suddenly feels like doing everything XD hahaha~
den ~ the nex day ~ from 6pm to 10+pm ~ i've been ironing ~
OMG ! u noe how pain is my back? ><
LoL ~ Tired ~ no pain no gaiN ~ =D
tats wat im thinking ~ =)
Clean cloths to wear ~~ =)

Then ~ i oso found my GameBoy ~ it was RM 600+ last time when i got it ~
Omg ~ i swear now i think is juz Rm200+ ? ><
is gameboy advance some more ~
Eeeeee~ The hamtaro game i used to play ~ it was so fun ~
and tiring ~
there's one evil hamster breaking couple's heart..and Me[hamtoro] get them all back together XD hahahaha~ Cute dao ~ XD

I oso find something else ~ like some of my drawings ~
it was so U.G.L.Y !!

Lol ~ it was more real ~
Before my hand itchy ~ and draw some more stuff in it ><
Yiish ! ''slapping my hand''
Is Zero's gun from vampire knight ~
Hmmm~ dun look alike...
hey balme god for not giving me drawing skill ><

----------------------------------------------

23/12/2010

Went out with Jason ~
at 1st v go to our skul ~
or shud i say ~ ex- skul XD hahaha~ to get nat's PMR result ~
well ~ not bad la ~
consider good tat she got As for her Science,eng and math ~
juz right for her to get into science stream ~

Gratz Bitch!!! =)

well after tat me and Jason went to eat steamboat...
Yummmm---iEEEE ~ ur head !! ><
is like so raw ~
LoL ~ but is fun ~
there's one fishball rolled to the other side of the ''chair
LOL ~ embarrassing much >< Lol ~





Well ~ it was fas ~ we eat den we go ~
Nth much to do ~ hmmm...

--------------------------------------------

Yeah kindergarden...
how joyful =3=


Classroom ~






Playroom ~ U see there...they hav a corner for masak-masak yoz !!
i wanna play too >< XD hahahahaa!!!

The staircase ~ if im a kid ~ i will be scared to go up yoz ~
is like a Woods ~ =X
hahahaha~ i was surprised when i turn into the corner den i see this =X
hahaha~ den slowly i walked up ~ is kinda nice...
is like an enchanted ''staircase'' XD hahahahahah!!


This is wat i've done there, while the ''training days''
Looks like kid's font right ?
i purposely do tat !
dun judge my hand writing ><


Start work ~ cutting and doin all these ~
cute huh the teddy bear...
but it dun hav a happy ending ~
emm hmm~ kids destroy it with colour pencil >< =X

No comments:

Post a Comment