Saturday, January 15, 2011

''Flying Solo''

10/1/2011

1am++ Still cant sleep ~ coz i drank tea during dinner..
ughh~ tired but cant slp ~
and i think im sick la!!! Deing 7! ><
got a bit of cough ~ but the most sickening thing is ~ THE SORETHROAT!!!!!!! ><
''Sobs'' ><

Anyway,
Juz finish a conversation with a fren...
so i juz lye down on my bed ~ and analyse it...
''flashback''
Haazz..i cant believe tat my fren said like tat lo..
totally dissapointed ~ and downgraded ><
I tot my fren is ''Ok'' la...
but end up ~ i guess i was wrong...i cant see the real them afterall ><
my fren's image totally change la, after hearing tat ><

During the conversation ~ i really feel like hanging up the fone...
i really cant accept wat i heard from my fren~
totally shocked ~ Stunned and Dissapoited..
i cant believe tat my fren thinks tat way...
[i feel tat...]
''thoughts will/can lead u to ur future!!!''
i really cant accept it la..
tat moment when i was on the fone..i really wanna hang up ~
i really cant believe!! my face even went hot, coz im abit angry actually ><
after saying it out,still wanna explain!!! i dun feel like listening the explanations lo ><
It makes it worst la i feel ><
makes me more wanna hang up the fone ><
Ughhh...i really cant believe it la!!!
and i think i nid to do something with my [I thought Your Good...] ><
Haiz ~ is gonna be different from now on?
is different now...
hmmm...

But in the end i din hang up la.. =)


-----------------------------------

Woke up this morning ~
i had a Weird and scary dream ~
i was chased by a ghost and wanted to kill me...
and i saw 2'' of my frens Suicide...
they wave den they jump down ~
they de coz they wanna prove ''something'' to their bf..
WTF? y i hav such weird dreams!!???
i really dun like the ghost chasing part la..
he even struggled me!! tats effing scary!
i run and hide with fear ><
i cant describe how scared i am la..
BUT I AM DAMN EFFING SCARED ><
I juz wan my beauty slp la ~ how hard can it be.. ><

---------------------------------------

[Work]
Solo the whole day ~ mOrning and afternoon section ~
Ughhh~ is good la...no teacher to control me.. xD
but i dunno wat to do lo ><
So i juz on some songs...dance ard the clasroom with them XD hahaha!!
Ghey!! but at least now they folo la XD and ~ im glad tat's over XD hahahaa

and den ~ when i squad down and pick up something...
suddenly there's a little boy behind me, he pull my shirt to the front...
deing 7!!! my shirt went so up lerh!!
I stunned for a while ~ deing 7 u ahh!!!
Damn wei wei say im a paedo ~
See hu's one now ! >< Lol ~ XD

-----------------------

Today is Ying's 1st day ~ Lol~ she say i brought her to hell XD Lol !
i was carrying a girl
den..i very tired d...
so i giv her carry lo ~
but the little girl dun wan ~ she turn here and there~
she failed 2 times ~
Lol..until she scolded M.H ~ =D
hahahah!! wao this is epic XD hahahaha!! XD

----------------------

and somebody cant see ''mjj'' ~ XD teehee ~~
she went emo ~
ghey daooo~ XD hahahaa!

----------------------

Well tat's all for today ~ XD teehee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment