Sunday, January 16, 2011

You shud pay me More!!

14/1/2011
I apply for full time assistant tutor !
not also as a part time teacher!!!

I cant stand it anymore..
i hav no experience and i dunno wat to do...
How am i gonna handle the 3 yrs old class ~
i cant do it la..
i wanna be an assistance and see how they run a kindergarden and get experience from the teachers..
i wanna gain experience!!!
but not like this!!!!!
im gaining exp in a difficult way la!! ><
mom says is good ~ u can gain more exp..
but is hard to gain it like tat ! ><

Ughhh!!! i've been keeping this in my mind!!
No Pain! No Gain!!
Ughh!!!
Ok ~ but but!! im gaining it with a difficult way!! ><
maybe i really can gain more ?
BUT IM TIRED!!! ><

and they dun pay me EXTRA!!!
F them!!! they shud la!!
im doin alot of work la, seriously!!
mama keep saying ~ aiya ~ dun so calculative la ~
''gain experience!!''
Ughhh!

Kami-sama!!! I nid a teacher for tat class!! T.T
or pay me extra!!!?
Juz giv me a teacher!! ><
seriously ~ this gotta pay off ~ =X
XD teehee ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment