Saturday, February 26, 2011

Purple is Impossible.



26/2/2011

Haaa ~ i finally finish up 5 days post ~
but i missed something ~
is ~ I SAW A FREAKING PRETTY PHONE during 24/2 dinner...
it was so freaking pretty ! Until i keep looking at tat girl....'s fone XD hahaha!
coz she keep taking it out ~ ><
She has 2 fones ! Eff her ! one is Iphone some more !
Lucky girl! ><

the girl looked at me alot of times ~ den i was like...
can u stop disturbing me looking at ur fone ! ><
Urghh ! XD Lol ! XD
hahahahahaha~~ she sure tot tat im a weirdo XD hahahaha~
i keep looking at it but im not sure about the brand ~
den i ask my bro ~ he dunno also...Yiish ! ><

------------------------------------------

Ohhh ohhh ~ and on tat day's afternoon ~ my boss, Ms.Lim ~
she ask me bout ~ wat course im taking ~ how izit ? whr izit ? when im starting ~
she's asking about me ~
a tiny potato in her company ~ i was nervous ~ XD hahaha~ i scared i say something wrg ~
coz i rmb last time when i tok to her...
i told her a parent complain bout something =X
''Bang wall''

Lol ~ the epic thing is ~ she complimented me ~
she said : i hav ''the personality''... *A*
Lol ~ means im good right ? =D
so increase my salary ? =D hahahaha!! jkjk XD
she say ~ coz u started in Jan~ but ur getting very well along with the little kids already...
[here comes the stupid me]
Teng : ha ha ha ~ coz when they play ~ i oso play along oni ~ so is Ok la ~
Yea i noe ~ Bang wall right !
ppl pay u to work ~ u come and play XD hahaha!
i oso feel stupid after saying tat ~
but lucky she said ~ ohh good good , is a good thing !
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
damn im lucky ! XD hahaha!

Question :
God, means im making the right decision right ?


---------------------------------------------------------

oK ~ Get bac to today ~

cut my hair ~ juz a bit ~ the fringe ~ i cut it to take picture ~
as in ~ my student pass picture and other stuff ~
Lol !

So...in the saloon ~
i asked about lots of stuff ~
im talkative, i noe ><
Lol !
i asked ~ how to dye purple hair ~
she said ~ Cant ~ coz everytime u wash ~ it slowing wash away too ~ coz the colour is too dark...or something ~
den how to maintain the purple hair~?
Keep dying it or dun wash ur hair ~
Ha ha ha ha ha ~
so is like...having purple hair is Impossible ~ ><
My dream of having purple hair is Crushed ! ><

now my hair is like redish brown !
Yiish ! i dun wan brown la ! is so fking common ! ><
the auntie say brown nice ma..
i said : when go take result ~ inside the 10 girls ~ 10 oso brown hair ! ><
she laugh and said ~ trend among youngsters ma ~
hmmmm... tats y i dun wan it ><
Yiish ~~ T.T

------------------------------------------------

after tat go and take picture~
the boss of the shop, he got possess by some god ~
so now ~ he's camera shop ~ turns into a temple ~
i was like LOL/WTF/OMG when i see the shop... Hahahahahahaha!

my pic turn out ugly ~
i took 3 times ~ It's still ugly ! ><
LOl ! i came bac ~ was blowing my hair ~ den i think !
I NOE Y IT'S UGLY !
shoot ! y i din think of tat at the 1st place ><
Effff !! ><

now i hav something in mind ~ juz nid my sister's help ~
Kekekekekekek!!! XD

-----------------------------------------------------------

Watching...My wife and Kids...
to make me laugh and stop thinking bout Scary'' stuff ><
Urghhh ~ >< ''goosebumps'' XD hahaha~


Is so effing funny la >< LOL!!!

since i finish That's so Raven ~ so this is wat im gonna watch now ! XD hahaha~


---------------------------------------------------

Stalking in Facebook...

stalking ppl in fb ~
i dunno y la...
they're so pretty la...
like some girls ~ like my fren..or my fren's fren ~
seeing their pics i feel so ~ OMG IM SO UGLY ! ><
lol ~ so sad la...
they so pretty la...
natural beauty ~ make up beauty ~ mature beauty ~ cute beauty ~
all oso got ~
but mE !
Y me !
Natural Ugly ! T.T
thinking ~
God ~ y u no like me ! ><

-----------------------------------------------------------

Something is in my mind, tat i Still cant get rid of...

------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment