Saturday, February 5, 2011

Purple After Today ~

2/2/2011 [noon]
Well ~ today ~ we're going bac to Melaka ~ our hometown ~
so mama brought me to the saloon to dye my hair ~

my mom's fren ~ dye her hair purple too ~
but it turn RED !
obviously is red man !
i was so frustrated ~ i wan purple ~
later mine turn red how?!!
Lol ~ so i've been mumbling to myself ~ toking to myself in the saloon for quite awhile ~
den ~!!!
OK ! i take the risk !

See ! mama is waiting =D


Waiting ~



Head itchy ~ Scratch ~ PURPLE FINGER ! XD

THE HORROR!!!!!!!! XD hahahaha!


Waiting!!! ~ XD


After all the waiting ~ Guess wat ~
i got purple hair ~ XD

but ~ is not tat purplish ~
sometime ~ it'll look a bit redish ~
and u really nid to see the lighting ~
sometime u can see the colour ~ sometime u cant ~
ghey right ~
Urghh !
sometime is nice ~ sometime is not ! ><
Depends la ~

and i shave my eyebrows ~ XD teehee~

hope the purple hair looks good on me =X

2 comments:

  1. maybe you should call it as maroon or something? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. But when is Purple ~ is REALLY purple ~
    when is red ~ is red
    depends on the lighting ~

    ReplyDelete