Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Person that I Respect...

9-2-2011

after work ~ i nid to miss.K there to help out ~
haaaaa~~ TIRING !
but i promised her to help out ~
and ~ she's very awesome ~ i very respect her ~ so i wont say NO to her ~
so after work ~ waiting to go over her office ~
Bro say wanna go out eat dinner ~ he's gf goin bac to sgp 2moro ~
awwww ~ so i wanna eat together la ~
even my sis is goin ~
is like a family dinner ~ so of coz i wanna go la ~
den my mom was like ~ u promise ppl say wanna go there work d ~

ughhh ~ stress + tiring = Whining ~
Lol ! i was doing something with my eye ~
standing in front of the mirror ~
whining ~ there's a bit tears =X
my face and nose like got the ''redish'' feeling d ~
Lol ~ i really cry ohhh!! WTF ?!!!
Lol ~ i think i really abit stress up la ~ XD hahahahaa!
epic ~
den mom was like ! UR SUCH A CRY BABY LA!
bro heard tat ~ i think he scared i cry d ~
so he juz say ~ wat time u finish ur work there..v wait u for dinner ~ LOL!!!
den going through everything ~ to hav tat dinner ~ Yeah !!!

THE POWER OF BEING THE YOUNGEST!!!! XD hahahahaa!!!!

I went to the center for awhile ~ den i came out for dinner ~




See ~ the tuition center ~ so nice d ~
like the tattoo'' so pretty ~ =)


I make it ! =D everyone was there ~
yeah ~ so happy during dinner ~
mom and everyone was toking bout my future ~
bout my course ~
Hmmm ~ sis was like ~ waaa ~ ur future like so well planned d ~ =)
den bro was like ~ from last time u spm shit useless brainless SH stupid girl ~
suddenly become so well plan ~ Hahahahahaa!!!
even my bro feels tat is diff after i ''grow up''
But im still a bit SH la ~
so ~ im juz waiting to hit maturity ~ XD hahahaha !

after dinner ~ i go bac to the office ~
there's one teacher's husband ~
he came ~ and he ask me bout my plans ~
how normal ~ u juz finish ur SPM ~ everyone will juz come over and ask ~
''wat u gonna do?''
juz like tat time at Melaka ~ all my relatives been asking me bout this ~ LoL ><

so i told him ~
he criticise wat im planning to study ~
wat he said really crush me down ~
U NOE IM A CRY BABY !
i almost cry in front of him ~
he leave the room ~ i oni started to cry ~
but i juz wipe away ~

after tat i told miss.K ~
i juz throw out everything ~
so she juz sit there and listen to wat i say ~
she givs me alot of advice bout life ~
she said ~ there will be more negative comments in ur future ~
so u must bear with it...
dun let negative comment bring u down ~

i noe ~ im a very ----- person ~
i can easily get crush ~
den even thinking of giving up ~ but not all la ~ juz some of the things la ~
lack of confidence ~ i really nid to pull myself together... ><

she's a very good teacher ~
i really respect her ~
she's a very awesome lady ~
without her ~ maybe ~ there's ALOT of things i cant do ~
i so love her ~
she's been taking good care of me ~
Thank You ~ =)

-----------------------------------

See ! i found this outside ~ on the wall ~
is so memorable ~
SEE CLEARLY ~


IS MEEEEEE!! =D \
when i was ~ form 3/4 ? i think ? O.o
Lol ~ i looks slimmer ? O.o
wtf !!! ><

----------------------------------------


CAM WHORING ! XD
i din post all la ~ XD



-----------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment