Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wats wrg? #2 ~

5/2/2011
i woke up ard 7.30am ~
diarrhea ~ ><><
is like hot and cold ~
ugghhh ~~~
food poison ? i dun think so ?

so ~ on9 agn ~
Yi Lian came on9 ~
Lol ~ she's so frustrated bout valentine ~
i wonder y ~
my couz too [Wei Wei]
b4 Cny ~ she called and said tat VALENTINE is coming ~
Lol~
Now b4 a week ~ Yi Lian's turn ~
Valentine is coming ~
i already doubt tat things will happen on me in valentine's day ~
tats y when they tell me valentine is coming ~
i was like...ohhh yea ~ tat day ~ they hav this day ~ thx for reminding me ~ i almost forget there's valentines day ~ ! XD hahahaha !

Yi Lian spending her valentine with her couz !
Oh my dear couz ! y u guys hav to live so far away from me !!! T.T
well ~ i'll send u guys some chocolate k? xD teehee ~

until now ~ 7.53pm ~ i still feel weird ~
no energy ~ feels like vomiting agn ~
my right leg is numb-ing ~
ouch ~

Nite ~
watched Asia tour ~ Let's Go G20 ~
woooohooo ~ 2AM ~ whrs 2PM? T.T
Lol ~ is nice la the show ~

midnite ~
Heartache ~ chest pain ~ dunno y ~
feel so weird ~ ~
is like im under a spell ~ lOl
so ghey la ~
so superstitious ~ XD hahahaha~~

BAD LUCKKK ~~~ T.T

I read a book~ they say rooster sucks in this year ~ ><

Wealth ~ No !
Health ~ No !
Career ~ No !
Love ~ NO!
i rmb there's one more ~ but i forgot ><
Well is a know for tat too ~
coz i totally rmb is a NO'' for 5 of em ~

am i believing all these ?
well ~ this will be a tough year ~ =X

No comments:

Post a Comment