Sunday, February 6, 2011

Had a Date with Movies during CNY.

Well ~ forget to mention bout this in my CNY post ~
Tat me and my sis watch 4 movies in 2 days ~
so 2 in each day ~
v watched ~ Tangled ~ [well, i already watch tat,when im at Yan's house]
Shrek 3 and 4 ! and Toy Story 3 ~

-------------------------------------

Tangled is nice ~ epic, romantic, nice, funny fairytale story ~


See how pretty is Rapunzel ~ Big green eyes ~ =)

---------------------------------------------

Shrek 3 ~ is not tat nice ~

the funniest part is when Puss in boots switch place with Donkey !
Lol ! and then Puss in boots do the innocent look in Donkey's body ~
well is not as cute as Puss ~ so tat the soldier said : Ughh..kill it !
Lol ~ when puss do tat ~ everyone ~ ''Awwww!!''
is so epically Funny man ! XD

Seee!!! so cute !
i wonder y some ppl they dun like cats ~
hmmm ~ =X

--------------------------------------------------

Shrek 4 ~ is nice ~ not bad ~ Fairytale ~ funny ~


Puss ! is so FAT!!! SO EPICALLY CUTE!! XD hahahahahaha!!! xD

----------------------------------------

Toy Story 3
OMG!!! IS SO EPIC!!! even my sis was so nervous when watching this ~ Lol !
and everytime i watch toy story ~ it makes me feel guilty ~ coz i throw my toys away ~ sometimes ~
WELL!!! but i still play with toys ~
TATS Y I WAN TOYS!!! y my older couz stop buying me toys!!! ><


TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment