Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where i spend my CNY ?

2/2/2011 [Evening]
''Fake happiness'' ~ Yeah ~ Reached Melaka!!! =D
is so damn ghey when we get there...
my mom juz sit down and chat with my aunties ~
my dad playing mahjong ~
my bro sit there playing his i-phone
my sis sit there watch tv ~

ME ! im the one battling with dust agn !
[i clean, sweep, dust, pull + push the beds and other useless furniture! try wic bed sheet is right for tat dumb old bed ! i sweat like shit man !]
i done all these in a room and realize tat ~ it'll be better if v slp in the another room !
WTF? well i dun dare to tell my aunt ~ later she tot im so bossy ~

so i called my dad to do it ~
but nooo ~ he juz sit there eat his chicken wing and call me to tell them ! >< style="font-style: italic;">[i clean, sweep, dust, pull + push the beds and other useless furniture! try wic bed sheet is right for tat dumb old bed ! i sweat like shit man !] all over agn ! ><

Well no pain no gain ! now at least v hav a better place to slp in ~
my sis was like..worth it ah~ to do all these ~
[if is not worth it ~ u'll be slping with the dust tonite ! and when i wan it ! i get it !
Muahahahahahaa!!]

On laptop ! Watch anime ~ 1st episode of Uraboku !
IS SO GHEY!!!
is so obvious tat is a --- anime =X hahahahaa!!!
shhhhh =X



Dark huh ! yea la ! is like Hell man !
outside few of my couz are gambling ~
last time i used to gamble with them ~
but~ things changed now ><
is DIFFERENT d ~ >< lol ~
anyway ~ after one episode of my anime ~
sis got addicted to diner dash ~
thx to me for having tat in ''Gitch'' XD hahaha~

and ard 1am-2am ~ wei wei called ~ chat for awhile ~
chill girl ~ dun giv urself too much pressure k ? =)
im here for ya ! =)

-------------------------------------------------

3/2/2011~

To all you chinese folks out there, Happy Chinese New Year.
To all you non-chinese out there, happy regular day.


woooh ~ ang paus ! ang paus ! ang paus!!!
well now ~
every year we will go to a temple ~
but this year ~ my dad was lazy ~ so he din wanna go !
my sis show him the ''wtf'' face ~
den my mom brought us there ~
Lol ! at least some whr to go ><


''the temple''

Well ~ they say~ this year im a bit bad luck ~
will bankrupt ~ i already am ~
mayb will cause death? =X
CHOI!!!! ''TOUCH WOOD''!!
must be very careful they say ~ =X
Scary ~ is like im under a curse ! >< ''TOUCH WOOD!''

i look ugly ~ i noe!!! ><
but i look fair? O.o weird ~
u cant see my hair colour right ~
Ghey ! ><

after a while ~ i go bac home ~
well ~ at least spend an hour road trip ~
is better den spending it at home =X
hahaha ~ tat moment ~ in the car ~ my hair was so purple in colour ~ is so nice ~
after came home ~ is different d ~
Lol ~ so not fixed la my colour ~

came home right in time ~
they're visitors = more ang paus ! xD hahahaha!
there's one auntie ~ she kinda related in our family tree ~
she was like so epically shock when she sees me ~
she was like so surprised tat im all grown up ~ LOL !
''last time i saw u ~ u were like tat tall ~ now ur like This tall d!!''
she even said ~ im prettier now ! XD hahahaha ~
she keep repeating it while im standing beside her ~ actually i was juz waiting for her to giv me ang pau! XD hahaha!!!

--------------------------------------------

then ~ was on the fone ~ Renzo called ~ OMG!!!
HIS BAC FROM NS !!!
was so excited when i hear his voice !!! is like a long lost fren ! hahahahaha!!
he call us out ~ Wooohoo ! this sunday ~ going out with him and david ! XD teehee!
he said ~ ppl said tat ~ he's looks better after shaving his hair ~
Hmmm~ surprise me on sunday ! XD hahahaha!!

den ~ i called up another fren ~ v were chatting for ard an hour ~
random stuff ~ [private conversation''] hehehe~
i was standing in fornt of some woods ~
den i stump it for no reason ~
red ants came out !
and a lizard fell out T.T
THE HORRORR!!!!!
u noe how big the red ants are!! omg!!!
my leg was so itchy !

Tat time ~ cousins were gambling ~
sister was playing diner dash ~ XD hahaa~
me ~ im waring with the red ants while on the fone ! XD hahahaa

Ohhh! and i saw my neighbours ~
they look nice ~
u noe why !
coz they're wearing collared T-shirts ~
i dunno why ~ since last year i like guys wearing collared T-Shirt ~
they make them look smarter and neater ~ XD hahahaa

after tat an hour fone call ~ went to my aunt's house ~ to bath ~ XD hahahaa
came bac home ~ BOREDOM!!!
thought tat my couz will bring me and my sis out for movies ~
But nooo ~ fk ><

Den at nite i tot im goin out with my frens !
even my mom and dad feel safe for letting me to go out ~ although we're in melaka ~
coz they know one of my fren ~
see! ~ i created a good image of him in front of my parents ~
how he repay me? Giv me hope tat i can get out of tat house ~ and crush it when i put up my hopes high !
LOL ! but actually is not his fault ~ i noe tat ~
is the another guy!!! im gonna crush him!! ><
Lol ~ yeah ~ sis was so happy tat im not goin out ~ ><

for melaka ~ i dun really bring outing cloths + new year cloths ~
coz is not worth it ~ and v already noe ~ that v wont go out =.=
Lol ? ><


My niece ~ =)

took a pic with my bro too ~
he purposely show his ghey look ! How ghey ! ><

--------------------------------------------

4/2/2011 [noon]

WE'RE GOIN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


it's so hot ~ i keep sweating purple sweat! ><
the pink colour thingy ~ is my bolster ~ whr i go ~ i must bring it ~
i meant overnight la XD hahahaa

i've been rubbing on my fren's face that im goin home!!!
too bad he has no more credit to reply XD hahhaha
he still stuck in Melaka ! XD teeeheee ! XD
Lol-ing ~!! XD

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment