Friday, February 25, 2011

The post of ''My...''

21/2/2011 [Morning]

I had a dream ! I dreamt of Meeting Kira FOR REAL ! lol !
he was sitting in a bumper car ! LOl !
i dunno Y ~ o.O
is our 1st time meeting ~ But v seem VERY GOOD Frens ! Lol !
Too bad is juz a dream ! I really wan this to come true ! ><

Back to work ~ ><><
Urghh!!!

Today is all those Kiddies Bday Party ~
Yeah~ [fake smile] XD
hahahaha~



These 2 from my class one ~
the 3 years old babies ~
Fabian & Kai Xin >>>

Kai Xin's outfit is SO EFFING CUTE !
with a little tie on it !
I swear im gonna get one set for my future kids ! XD ahahahahahaa!!!!


(Kai Xin)
the baby tat looks like a professor ~



Wooooh!!! Cute huh ! XD hahahaha ! see how he rocks his outfit ! XD hehehehe!
so epic la his pose ! XD
Weee Weeet ! smashing ! XD hahaha!

----------------------------------------------------



After the bday party ~ they Study and do stuff la ~
Now is PlayDo time ~


[My No Idea Project~]

Going to Melt Snowman ~

No idea ~

Melting Snowman ! XD hahahaha~

i hav no idea wat i've made ~

See! My cute little Turtle ~ XD hahaha~


Me and Elaine were fooling ard too XD hahahaha ! XD

-------------------------------------------------



One class having their PE ~
they're doing the sport's day dance ~ [Waka Waka]
Lately has been hearing tat song ~ is like brain washing ahahhaha~

Well ~ u noe me ~ im playful ~
so i play/dance along too ~ XD hahahaa~
the teacher say ~ [Ur so active huh]
Hahahaha~ coz im jumping like a baboon with 2 pink pom pom ! XD hahaha!


The audience ~ [Afternoon class] + some morning class babies ~

-----------------------------------------------------

Afternoon Moments~

i seriously LOVE after section MORE DEN morning !
Most of the teachers like Afternoon more den morning !
Morning are just a bunch of little Monsters! ><
Urghhh! ><


list of kid's name who are celebrating their bday ~ XD
My class for this section got one oni ~
3 years old oso ~ morning and noon oso 3 years old ~
Lol ~ i think is a good thing XD hahahaha ~

My Baby : Yi Qi

The moment when i see her running in ~
i was shock !
OMG!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE MAN !
hahahahahaha! ><




Chloe and Enesta ~ They're 4 years old ~
Chloe is my baby's older sister ~
Isn't she just so adorable too ~
the Enesta is << her best fren...
Enesta juz looks like Humty Dumty to me ~ Round and short ~ SO CUTE ! HAHAHA!




<<< My baby ~ Xue Yee ~ and her sister ~
one 3 years old ~ one 4 years old ~
they look alike ~ Very alike ~ Chloe so noe how to pose XD
her sister juz too shy to pose XD hahaha ~


My afternoon baby class ~ 4 of them present today ~
actually they're 5 ~
Yi Qi < looks so fierce XD hahaha ~

----------------------------------------------------

Before blowing the candles ~ they hav a little game ~

Passing the ball ~ well ~ u nid to use hand when u reach ur fren's site la ~
...and this pic ~
seems so wrg ! XD hahahaha ~ [Pg-13!] XD hahaha!



My Baby Xue Yee ~

My baby ~ Yi Qi ~

--------------------------------------------------


VIP ! Hong Seng !

Ying Ying juz like him SO much ! XD hahahaha!

-------------------------------------------------------


Bday Kids~




the crowd goes Wild ~ XD hahahaa~


This Cake is so CUTE!!!
[can i hav one for my Bday!!! PLS!!!] XD hehehee!


The Doremon cake is Zi Yee's one ~ XD hehehe ~
i kinda like her ~ she's cute XD
she sit beside ''Lawrence XD hehehee~


Chloe posing agn ~ XD
Yi Qi looking at...somewhr =X hahaha~


Cheryl~~~ to me ~ she looks like a Chinese doll ~
to my another fren ~ she looks like a Korean doll ~
Well ~ she looks like both of em la XD hahaha ~
she very cute ~ she looks so innocent ! ><


Yi Qi~



Happy 3rd Bday Yi Qi !
her name is also known as ~ Venus Goh !
Cool right ! Such a cute little girl ~ with such an Epic Name ! ><
Im gonna name mine..... =X

-------------------------------------------------

Janice Why~ U noe y i snap her ~
coz i like her skirt ! is so nice la ! ><
i really wan an adult version of this skirt ><

---------------------------------------------------

Howard ~ He very handsome'' ~
coz he got a little bit of the westerner look XD hahahaa
this is Cheng's Boy ~ XD hahaha~

-------------------------------------------------

MY LAWRENCE!!!! =D


from far i oso wanna snap pics of him ah ~ XD hahahaha
He damn cute one !
he oso got a little bit look of a westerner ! xD hahahaha!
Epic huh! XD





<< his classmate ~

OMG!!! is he so cute or wat !
there's more ! XD hahahaha





-------------------------------------------------



man ! he this pic VERY CUTE ONE LERH !
tat damn boy juz hav to shake his pom pom ! and block his face !
Effff! ><

His so effing Cute right !
His mine ! XD hahahaha
i like him alot la ><
So cute ! XD hahahaha~~


HHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!! I GOT A PIC WITH LAWRENCE !!!!! HEHEHEHE!!


-----------------------------------------------



this is their PE lesson ~ so they're practicing they're Waka Waka for sport's day too XD


---------------------------------------------------

Daisy 2 ! My afternoon baby class ~


Teacher Amanda ~ im assisting her in the afternoon =)





------------------------------------------------

story time ~~


See ~ arent they juz adorable ~ =)

--------------------------------------------------

my Xue Yee ~






Yeah i noe i look ugly ><
Lol ! the teachers said i spoiled her ~
for keep carrying her~
Hahahhahaa~ well ~ i really did spoil her ~
hahaha~ my future kids will get spoil for sure den XD hehehee!

-------------------------------------------------

My Yi Qi ~

Lol ! Fake smile XD hahaha~

CUTE HUH!!!! SO ANGELIC LA ! ><
I took this pic ~ Ha ! smart me ! XD

i took this too ! Nice huh !!
like so dreamy like tat ~ Awww ~ so cute ! ><


See! her pretty dress ! Is so nice ! i wan one too! ><




from the bac oso so cute ~ hehee~


Lol ~learning how to pose XD

Happy Bday Venus ~ XD


I noe i look ugly ~ Agn ~
hey ~ << she's the main char today ~ XD

-------------------------------------------------


My Zhi Qing ~

LOL ! XD



Cute huh ~
she's like a little doll asking ~
''what is this?'' XD hahaha~

-----------------------------------------------



Awwwww ~ my babies ~ im sure gonna miss them ~
i really dun wanna let them go la ~
but i hav no choice ><
im sorry babies ~ I love u guys ~ >.<

------------------------------------------------------

Woooh ~ CNY decorations are down ~ Sport day's are up ~ XD haha

--------------------------------------------------------


[Night Time ~]


was tidying my table agn ~ and now is finally ~ cleanER ~
lol ! XD
i lost my diary u know ! LOL ! scared me man !
but lucky ~ i found it ! XD hahahaha~

That's my diary ! XD hahaha ~
i was so panic~ I even call my sis to return it out ~
Lol ~ XD nehh ~ i noe she wont take it =X i guess.. XD hahaha ~
anyway ~ i found it ! xD hahaha~

and i found this too ~
Lol ~ i almost forgot tat i got this ~
hmmm ~ is a special gift from a fren ~
i think is time to wear it ~
coz i din wear it b4 ! XD hahahaha !


Nite nite ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment