Friday, January 22, 2010

2moro is school Marathon ?

Aiyah !!!
this is my last year in secondary school !!!
I really dun wanna graduate ~
and i wanna attend any event tat my school hav ~
coz is the FREAKING last year FOR ME !!!

So..2moro is School Marathon !!!
I wanna go !!!
But F-ing hell i got Tuition !!! (Bio & Chem)

Actually class gonna cancel if no one attend ~
The tuition teacher ask even ask us r v coming? ~
a malay girl said No ~ I said No too
But F-ing hell !! a indian boy said Yes !

So i ask...will the class be cancel if is oni 1 student !?
The teacher said No !!!
Thanks la Idioit !! >.<
(so i cant go to the marathon because of tuition ! Mom wont let me go if i nid to skip tuition ) zzz

Bloody Hell !!! Im frustrated right now !!!!
Will i regret for not going to the Marathon ?
Is my freakin last year in secondary !!!
Impossible nex year i pretend to be a Student to participate the school's marathon right !! >.<

And all my bloody frens not goin too !!!

Haiz !!!
Will i freakin regret !?!?!?

I've been once ~
i think is when im form 2,3 ?
although i quit in the middle of the road...(end up drinking soft drinks in a store)
But i hav fun with my frens ~

So Will I Freaking Regret !!!!!? T.T

Tell me Jesus ! Should i Go !!?!?

Mood : Crying (pulling my hair hard !)

No comments:

Post a Comment