Friday, January 15, 2010

Kiss Me Mug !!!


JunHo - JunSu - ChanSung - NichKhun - WooYoung - TaecYeon

DAMN GOD !!!!
I WAN A 'KISS ME MUG' !
They print it out from their Real Lips ~




I wan the Green one !!!!
Is JunSu's Lips !!!
T.T it cost dunno how much in RM..!!
But is 8,000원 in Korea ~
so v juz nid to convert it !
anyone can tell me how much is it ? ~ >.<

I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ I Want it ~ T.T !

I guess Pink will be JaeBeom's Colour ? XD

I WANT IT !!!

2 comments:

  1. 8000W times 3(RM24) as 500W is equal to RM1.50
    if im not mistaken,coz when i went to Korea last May,that's how i calculated my expenses LOL
    so have u visit dvdheaven.com???
    i bought mine there..it cost about RM60 including the shipping cost of 8USD

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw,u're an interesting person! n_n
    m a HOTTEST too..반가워요.
    anyway, can u teach me how to make my blog more interesting as urs? n_n

    ReplyDelete