Saturday, January 23, 2010

SunMi Leaving Wonder Girls...


C'mon la JYP !!!
v noe tat u're a solo artist ~
But is not cool for u to break up ppl in Groups ~
(as in FORCE sunmi to stay ~ Instead of letting her go)

1st is JaeBeom ~
Now is SunMi !!!
Who is gonna be next !?

You better don't hav a next one !
if u do..THIS IS WAR !! >.<

Shit ! im crying !!!
i seriously am crying!!
the feeling is back to me agn !
it reminds me of JaeBeom's leaving !
SunMi is not my Fav (she is my 2nd fav) -- Like JaeBeom (his my 2nd fav too)
and now both of my 2nd fav Leaving the Group !!!
Shit la...! Making me cry agn !


How the Wonder Girls be without SunMi ?

although SunMi is not my fav in wonder girls (She is Wei's fav)
But it will be DIFFERENT without SunMi...
The Cute Young Funny SunMi ~!!


She will leave WG around march i think ~
She is leaving because she wanna Study !!! =.=
C'mon la !!!
Force her to stay !!! >.<



I really like this pic !!
1st of all...is because is SunMi and SoHee...
Wei's Fav and My fav mem in WG !
and they look pretty and cute together~


Look how cute when both of them 2gether ~
it makes me feel tat both of them are very close...
coz both of them are same age ~ [and Wei and Me like them]
How will SoHee feels without her ?


I really dun wan her to leave...
but she is leaving !!
officially ~!!!
coz JYP found a idiotic trainee to replace her !!!
i am so Pissed off !!!

Is so not fair la...
WG is so Popular now[In Korea,America..and Msia,SG]...but SunMi is leaving ?
and the 'trainee' juz join in the half way...
So...the popularity is so not Hers !!
she didn't work hard for it..Beacause she is juz a REPLACEMENT !!
HAH !


Her name is Hae Lim !
she was born in Hong Kong !
She is NOT as pretty as SunMi...Seriously !!!
Why JYP wanna find some1 to replace her !!!
i swear all SunMi's fan will Anti her !!!
Im anti-ing !

THIS IS WAR !
When she Debut'...if she does something wrg !!
Youtube will full of MY comments !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment