Friday, January 15, 2010

My Jersey's Number... ?

Nya !!!!!!!! I wan 2 !!!
I'VE BEEN SAYING TAT I WANT 2 !
EVEN A FREN OF MINE KNOW Y I WAN NUMBER TWO !
because of 2PM..duh ! =X

I want it !
i tot number 2 is a girl tat is already been kick out of school =X
So.. i was like...Yokata !

Den NOW !!!!
a idiotic fren of mine..suddenly said she 'HAS number 2 !!!?
EHHH ????!!!!
I GOT THE WRG INFORMATION !!! >.<

Y u have to give me a hope !!!?
I'm so down right now !!!
i've been like a 'bitch/little kid' in skul because of the NUMBER 2 !! T.T
I really tot tat i can hav it !
But it end up...ARHHH !!!! T.T
she said tell me a reason y u wan number 2 ~
If i freaking tell u..u wont understand my dear bitchy fren ! =.=
U c i even acting like a bitch in my blog ! T.T

let's try 1 by 1 ~ [there is 1-13 numbers]
1. i dun really like it !
2. I WAN IT JESUS !!! HELP ME JESUS/BUDDHA !!!! T.T
3. dun really like it ~ meaningless to me ~
4. actually i wan it..coz it kinda stands for [4 MINUTE] but in chinese is not a good word..T.T
5. no story bout it !~
6. i wan 6 ~ coz Gazette & alice9 fans are related to 6 ~ BUT 1 of my fren took tat number !!!! T.T! Mommy !
7. is a good looking number ~ but no story for me ~ 2pm-7=1 ? LOL !!!
8. reminds me of ...Without a Heart by 8Eight ! hahaha !!
9. hmmm...my birthday date !
10. I think i will take 10 ! if is still available ! let's c ~ oct (10) is my Month of birth ~ 2PM has a song ~ 10points out of 10 points ~ and 10 kinda looks good XD..So..10 is my aim now...[Sry 2 !!!>.<]
11. good looking number...related to 2PM + 2AM = 1DAY = 11 members !!! XD lol !
But dad says tat 11 looks like 2 legs ~ so it means, it looks like a sleepy DEAD human ! =.= thanks for the explanation daddy ~ But 1+1=2 !!! T.T
12. 12012 ? not much story about 12 ~
13. Nothing at all ~

Seriously ! i really like and want 2 !
is so meaningful to me ~
It stand for 2PM n 2AM ! lerh !!! T.T !

Haiz ~ or maybe i shud juz take the stupid 10 ~ T.T
Sorry number 2 ~ u have to follow a bitchy owner ! T.T

I wonder do LM.C and Sincrea's fan related to Numbers ? Lol !

Bye Bye 2 ~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment