Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Been a While...[Part 2]

After searching ~
Found another Cute video ~
Have Eng sub ~ HQ [until a little bit Weird & fake]

Noctis & Stella Meeting

Lol..Cute parts...

When Stella starts to look and talk to him...
He look and walk away immediately XD
Like a shy little Kitty !!! So cute.. !!!
[Hu else i watch it with..Kaien la !...]
both of us keep ''Yeeeee-ing'' !! XD Haha !




Other Screenshot...

Wat a cute little couple ~
juz like snow and serah ~
But i think there's 'MORE' story about Stella and Noctis ~
they will have a little battle or sumthing..i guess...

I already said tat im not a pro in FFXIII!!! (But Kaien-Chan is XD)
and i will TRY to catch up !!!!
So...i'll tell u if i noe ! XD

Hmmm..or maybe Agito is releasing ? XD
i hav no idea y..but i feel Agito kinda attracts me more ~ O.o
Final Fantasy XIII Agito Trailer [HD]
I juz found this last nite...
I told u im not a pro !
it is released on April 2009 ~
LOL !

Anyway !

Noctis new shirt ~
I'll pass the 'leather jacket'...
i juz wan the falling skeleton T-Shirt ~ XD
is so cool ~ XD

Thanks to FFXIII for bringing me back to Normal Pairing ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment