Sunday, January 3, 2010

Japanese Drama/Movie hav Hot guys !!! XD

3/1/2010 ~ Juz now Kaien and Wei wei sshi came to my house...So v meet ~ Agn ~
LOL ~

We've been watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi E..Wei borrow the DVD to me...
I hav no idea wats wrg with her...
She's like trying to hypnotize me with Japanese Drama/Movies XD
Lol..i dun mind actually XD
KEEP IT COMIN !!!!!

Juz like few days ago...V watch the Koizora at their house...

This sad/dramatic/Shoujo /romantic/Omfg/Awwwwww Movie...is so FREAKING nice !!!!!
i blogged it b4 in my previous post ...

This stupid movie makes me Cry like shyt !!! >.<

Let me show u some NICE part of the Movie ^^

When the girl meet the guy for the 1st time...he gives her Baby-Breath (Is a type of Freakin flower...Juz in case u dunno ! Ha !) XD

Awwwwwwww...they took a pic when their school hav a festival or carnival sumthing >.<
Kawaiii Neh !

Cough..Cough... awwww !!!
[Tats y i hate pictures !!! because is NOT MOVING !!! kiss her la !!! XD]

Awww Awww Awwww !!!! he dye he's hair black coz he gonna meet Her parents XD
Cute neh !!!!!! feel so warm >.<
And B4 i watch this movie..
i look at the cover i saw the guy looks...'OK'....
Coz Wei and Kaien told me the guy is H.O.T !!!
but i saw the pic is juz a 'normal/weird looking' freakin Guy !!!


*Play Movie*


ZOMG !!!!!!!!!!!




Waseh !!! he really is H.O.T ! smoking summore XD
Hahahaha ~



Anyway !!! continue with Hana Kimi ~

Look..Sebas-chan is introducing the drama to you...
Me : Nvm...i'll take it from here =3
[HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!]

Lol ~ ANYWAY !!! this freakin DRAMA is so Cute/Funny !!!
especially Nakatsu ~ [one of the main character XD] (@ the <<< side)


Is about a boy school...they hav a Taiwanese Version for this drama too ~
Love this freakin pic...is like all the hot guys in 1 pic XD

The main characters ~

This is LOL!!! this pic makes me wish im the white shirt guy !!!
Coz he's Kissing Nakatsu !!! >.<
[Wei wei sshi told me, in the interview the white shirt dude says Nakatsu has a Smooth lips..*A*]
NYAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< [nose bleeding !!!]

This is the hot guy tat im talking about !! 'Nakatsu' (Real name : Ikuta Toma)

While searching for his pic... I FOUND THIS !!!!
This is HIM?!??!?! FREAKING HELL !!!!
I HAVE THIS LONG TIME AGO !!!!
But since when i search for him!!!!?
God Damnit !!!
I like him since Last time ? XD
Nya hei hei ~
Shocking ! XD

Anyway..He's HOT ! xD
Tats all i wanna say XD
I will join ur Fan club !!
and watch ur Drama/Movie
Wait for me,Toma-Sama !

u wan more pics Eh ~ XD

*A* [Stop Looking @ me !!! ]

Curse u straw !!!!!

NYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3


Lol ! Anyway ~ Juz for fun !
Love the Dramas and Movies ~
Thanks to Wei Wei sshi ~ for borrowing it to me XD


2 comments:

  1. That last picture is actually Koike Teppei, not Ikuta Toma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your culture so much (im black btw) i want to move to japan:(

    ReplyDelete