Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year New WishList !

New Year...
New Calender...
New School Shoes...
New Friends...
New Look (Although mine still the same =.=''')
New Idols *A* <3>
So..I wish i can get it this year....
and also i will add some more stuff in my 'Wanted' To make me happy if i get it XD
Hey...v must hav new goals right? =D

In 2009 I wanted...[And y i cant have it]
- To meet 2PM for real [This is Kinda hard to achieve...LOL ~]
- Complete Collection of Vampire Knight Manga [not yet finish releasing...I forgive u XD]
- Kuroshitsuji's Artbook [i NO $$$...I saw alot of Kuro ArtB...But expensive la !]
- Vampire Knight's Novel [Found it...But is in Japanese =.=]
- Complete my VK puzzle [1000 puzzles lerh..! Lazy + i dun hav such a big space for it T.T]
- A Sebas-Chan figurine [I missed the store when i went to Comic Fiesta >.<]
- Find a person who is a TRUE fan of something tat i like [This !!!! I HAVE NO IDEA Y !!! I CANT FIND A FREN/SOMEBODY hu like things tat i like...they all listen and watch taiwanese songs/dramas oni T.T]
- PSP/NDS [Expensive *A*]
- A sugar glider [Expensive!]

What i got in 2009 ~
- 2PM's Album (Time For Change)
- Vampire Knight's Original DVD (season 2)
- Vampire Knight's Original DVD (season 1)
- Attend Anime Convention/Comic Fiesta
- a new Cell Phone
5/14...NOT EVEN HALF MAN !!!! XD but better den nth la ~ XD



Wanted/Expecting in 2010 ! [More Detail]
- Kuroshitsuji Season 2 !!!!
- Basara Season 2 !!!!
- Finish watching Hitman Reborn !!!
- JaeBeom joining bac 2PM !!!!!
- Having good result in my exams/SPM
- Success in catching up FFXIII
- Success in catching up Jrock !
- 4 Minute getting more Famous !
- Kuroshitsuji/Vampire Knight Character guide book ~
- More 2PM album selling in Msia...And wish i have enough $ to buy ~
- attend both days of comic fiesta 2010
- More nice songs from My Idols...[Too many cant write it all out...XD]
- Own a JRock Album XD [from bands tat i like]
- Watch more Anime xD
- Have more Artbooks !
- Collect Figurines tat i like !
- Play some Awesome games in PSP/NDS/PS3/Wii...[at least once]
- Improve my Volleyball skills... =P
- Do they have a Official Mukuro Chibi ? O.o
- Meet Sebas-Chan cosplayer Again !!!
- Get a Pre-order [Hard to get T.T...near to Impossible T.T]

Tats wat i can think for today ~ Lol ~
Is kinda Weird...but this is kinda wat i wan XD
I know my wish list is kinda...Noob...
But..Tats me XD hahaha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment