Friday, January 8, 2010

Everything Changed !!

Nyaaaaaaa~
School is KIND OF fun ~
meet all my frens agn !
On the 1st day of school...
I've been repeating 'I Am Not Form Five !'
My fren even say...wic part of us look like a Form 5 student ! [Tat is so Freakin True !!!]

Anyway meet bac all my form 3 frens...form 4 frens feel so Happy ~[Although juz few of them =.=] and all my form 5 frens ! <3

I have no idea ! How the freaking school organize our classes... !!! Seriously i dun mind u put us with form3/4... they put us with the Peralihan !!
nvm..if is half and half...But they organize it in...F5..P..F5..P..F5..P !!!
WTF ! no offence la!!!
Of coz u will feel tat they are so freakin noob..But i noe la...They are beginners
But OMG they still think they're in Primary school !!!
when v in the class studying...v can hear...'Chase me Chase me' den Bong bong Pong !
Damn God ! if u let me chase u ! u will end up to the hospital !

Day 2...Nth much ~

BORING !!!
Wednesday...Stay bac..Practice
Reach home...Hot like hell !
Bath...Do homework...[hand shakin..coz too long didn't practice...]
The graph i nid to do..i cant draw ! coz it shud look like 'n'..Hand too shaky...
end up...Not doin it...! Coz the 'shakyness' is controlling my hand..instead of Me controlling my Own hand !

Day 4..Nth much ~

Day 5...Hehe last day ~
doin wat Agong Mesyuarat thingy ~
Language : English
Unit Beruniform : Pandu puteri ! (Coz i freakin have that uniform !)
Game : Volleyball (Duh !)
Hey i heard nobody - Wonder Girls at skul 2day ~
there's a radio in the canteen and i heard it XD
not tat shocking actually...
But hey...i noe tat song XD

My Feelings XD :
Everything changed ~
Last time there's a roll of classroom tat i dun dare to pass by ~
[Is the roll of Form 5 classes]
is because of a' reason ~ And another reason is...
Im Form 4 ! later they tot im trying to flirt..! =.=
But now...is already full of Form 4...
so i no need to scare of anything....
and i pass by the corridor everyday now XD (although is kinda far from my class XD)
i wanna cover bac my 2009...cox i didn't pass by there XD
and i hav some 'bad habits' in 2009 ~
i will look up to 'Somewhere' to see something...
and now when i look up...Theres nothing there for me to look already ~
and there's alot more...But im not gonna say it here LOL !
Privacy XD hahahaha

So..the point is Everything Changed !!!
include me !!!

AND I FOUND A VERY SHOCKING THING ABOUT MYSELF ! but im not gonna tell ! XD HAHAHAHAHA ! Privacy ! XD

Hey !!! im watching Change - HyunA (My new sexy Idol XD)
i watch it in a Right timing !!!!! =3
*Che che che CHANGE !* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment