Friday, September 10, 2010

Crowded Place = Headache...#1

KLCC organized a book fair ~
My cousins are goin ~
my frens are goin...

Cousins went there juz now in the morning ~
Sis said tat she wanna go too..[but she's meeting her frens there =.=]
and she wants dad to fetch her there..

Ohhh goodie !! they're bringing me along..
so im goin too!!! ~
i was expecting to meet my cousins there...
[i felt so warm tat moment when my parents fetch me and my sis there...is like so ''family-ish''
goin to KLCC ~ to the book fair together...Meeting our relatives there..]

---the feeling is juz so different---

When we're in the parking lot...
there's no parking...mom and dad : jie jie go herself den v juz leave...
OMG? *A*
my sis looked at me den she said..
bring ur daughter to the bookfair la...
dad was hungry so he juz shut up and find a parking to get some food...

A car is leaving ! sis said tat i hav luck today ~ XD
[We'll see]

Finding some random cheap not so crowded food court ~ restaurant~
WTF? too crowded ~ all restaurants are FULL !

My luck is gone...
dad and mom wanna leave...so they call me go to the book fair asap...
but they're using those ''Let's go, dun go the book fair'' tone !

mom said : Crowded place makes me Headache

im pissed.. **i dun wan to go den..**
and guess wat they say...''ya lo dun go la...book fair must slowly walk 1''...wat shit !
WTF ? yup ! they are ''WAITING'' for me to say tat...
I seriously feels like crying in the mall d...

Sister texted me : Book fair is temporary close due to overcrowded..
Me : V leaving d la ! Ur parents cant find a food court feels like dying d ah ! =.=

in the parking lot i saw a car ''saga'' coming..
i feel like standing there...=.=

Walao ! they really dunno how i feel la...
they dun take me seriously !
last few days ago..my bro hurt his back...
my mom brought him to the doctor...and tell him take care this take care tat...

Last few days i oso told my mom...my wrist still hurts !
she din care... she juz said dun play volleyball d...
WTF? i din play d !! den she juz continue do her stuff...

My wrist is nothing ~ not as important as my bro's back ! =.=

saddest thing ! my dad oso dislike crowded places...
Plus ! they dun let me go out...
Can u imagine how my life is ?
3 alphabets !!

**WTF**



--- ANGRY !

No comments:

Post a Comment