Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh My Frog...

***Tired Mood***

Hii dear blog...
it has been a week...ard a week i guess..

anyway ~

School life : Dissected a Frog...

Oh my Frog (vid) Part 2/4


Feel like puking now ~ i cant believe i did tat!! >.<

When it's still a ''Frog''...


we look so happy ?


Weapons!~ Oppss i mean ~ Equipments ~ XD


Ok ~ is getting disgusting ~ >.<


acting serious ~ XD LOL !


OMFG! i cant believe i did tat!!!
I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE PUKING!!!


errggghhh!!! >.< ''goose bumps''


Im gonna barf!!!


How can i look so happy?! While holding tat damn ''thing! T.T


thank god is the end ! >.<


Im leaving the lab with a joyful look~ [WTH, WHY???]


Still holding it !! [WATS WRG WITH U GIRL!]


My tired mood is on ~
so i feel very disgusted right now...
I seriously cant believe i did tat...

i feel like killing myself..
JUZ STAB ME!!
dun torture me like tat frog!!
Yea i noe tat is call ''torturing'' ! >.<

The god of froggies...God bless it ~~
Especially now im in a tired mood...
i feel more Guilty!!!!
...Stressed up...


STAB ME PLS!!!! T.T


--- Guilty ! >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment