Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is Me... #1

Im getting more and more perasan! (narcissistic)

i told my cousin..(Wei Wei)
she said : Aren't u already like tat since long ago ?

Wtf man ? LoL!!
Ok fine den!!
''since u dun wan me!!'' XD

Anyway...



i put this as my dp in msn ~
when i sign in..
''Ehh! Funny pic!! hahaha''

Lol ~ they juz wanna say tat den ciao ~ O.o

A ! ha!
so i must create more funny pics ~ so they will chat with me?

Lol ! tats not my point anyway !
I HAV MUCH MORE THINGS TO DO ~ XD
hahahaaa~

juz wanna find some reasons to post my pics here ~ XD hahaha~

Pics tat i took few days ago ~
in my tuition center...
i was 30 mins early man !
[lazy to study] XD

So...


I like this ~ I LOOK LIKE A BOII!!! XD
Coolio~~~~ XD
[actually i snapped it accidentally..XD]



I hav 2 ways in my life...

1. is to be a NinZa!!!

2. is a ''Dark Slayer''


Hahahahahaaaa!!! awesome eh ? the dark slayer is a bit ghey ~
Im choosing the NinZa ! XD

When a NinZa is Hungry ! >.<
Guess wat i taste like...
''Bitter,Sour,Sweet or Spicy?''

DUH!!!

obviously is Sweet
~~~ XD nyahahahahahaha! XD


Hmmm? the most normal 1 ~ i like this ~
look at my hair...
is like..spiking out...But is not ''spike XD
Lol ~ ok i dunno wat im saying ~



I DO SUPPORT GAY!!!!
I REALLY DO !!!
i juz snapped the wrg expression!!
So i oni can edit this out..
[paiseh] XD

No comments:

Post a Comment