Saturday, September 18, 2010

Memorization

Dear blog..

ohh boy ~ is time to return to hell ! >.<
School time ! OH NUUUUUUZ!!! T.T

Well nid to chiong for this 2 months yo !
nid to be hardworking den b4 x100000000... >.<
[1st nitta Stop watching anime Yoz!] =.=


well dad made me cry in the car juz now..
he told me how to work hard...how to study well..
and How to memorize...
when i said i cant memorize..
den he started his story ~ by telling me try harder, there's no such thing as cant memorize !
he's like forcing me and giving me pressure...
is not tat i dun wanna memorize !
not everything can be done by everyone father !

so he took an example ~
by saying the arrangement of the zodiac...
he said he taught me b4 !
so he asked me..
i cant rmb...i oni noe the 1st is the mouse, next is the cow...
den he said...y can i memorize all this ~
even my sis's passport number he can rmb since so long ago..
how shud i noe..
he is giving me pressure !
by forcing me and making me feel guilty and ashamed tat i can rmb things..
so i cried...
i tried ! i really did ! it juz wont work ! >.<
is not tat i dun wanna learn
u tot im not sick of myself tat my memorization sucks !
u think im happy with it !
i've been very stress lately !
i studied...after tat i cant rmb..
i feel like killing myself..
im studied ! but i cant rmb !
so is tat consider wasting of time !? >.<

when ppl ask did i study..
i dun dare to say yes...
coz i cant rmb !
so is like im faking ~ =.=

when midnight ~
sometimes i even cry tat y i cant rmb !
i juz read it this morning !
i noe the answer ! but im not sure !

i feel so hard right now..
stress all over me..
lately i've been very cranky too !
is not right !!!

but at least at the end he said...
i juz wan ur languages to pass..
if u get credit for ur BI and BM...
is enuf for me..even u fail ur other subjects..
im proud enuf if u juz get credit for tat 2 subject..

coz my dad noes tat my BM sucks !
not oni my dad...everyone noes it...
even myself...
im worrying bout my BI too !
i juz nid to do watever i nid to do...

--------Control--------------
--------keep it all in---------
--------stay calm-----------




--- Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment