Friday, September 17, 2010

On the Fone...#2

OMG!!!! how many times yoz ! XD
this time 4 hours ~ wat v tok about...
same thing !!!
-- CF
-- SCHOOL
-- STRESS
-- STUDIES
-- ANIME

wat the ?
it keeps going round and round...
and v still havent get bored of it...
Ahhh ! tired man !
COZ I DUN HAV A CORDLESS FONE !!!
I've been standing/sitting/rolling there for HOURS yoz !

But is fun to chat with ur cousin while u cant really meet...
Kaien was chiong-ing her Saiyuki ! XD
thx to the ''classic fone'' i juz hav to stand there...
can chiong my KHR =.=
''the computer is calling me yoz ! XD''
hahahaa~~ anyway ~
i love toking with them ~
is Fun Yoz ~ XD

after 4 hours call...
hand+ears are numb !!

WTF ?! Ying called... [my bff]
2 hours yoz ! XD
tok bout...
---Holidays
---studies
---Life
---jokes ?
hahaha ~ funny yoz ~ XD
nice chatting with her too ~

9pm to 3am Yoz !!!! *A*
my ears are dying ! T.T

lucky i study the whole afternoon...
if not im gonna feel guilty man ! T.T

anyway !
there's a RAT in my house man !!!

when i was toking on the fone !
WTF? i saw a refection of a rat..
so i step out to see...
SHYTZZZZ !!!
it went underneath the cupboard...
Yo man ! tat is so not cool ~
after tat i scream a little on the fone while it went to the kitchen...
i will name it RatZilla !!! XD
hahahahaaa! i hav right to name it ~ coz is in my house and is eating ''our food'' [rubbish bin]
is like is my pet ?
NEVER !!!! My oni 'ratz are [Kacang Xx Peanut Xx Butter] =D

tat time v were toking bout mutated piranha...
so somehow i juz tat ratzilla is mutated too...
tat i dun dare to walk into the kitchen ~
and after hanging up the fone !
MY HEARTBEAT INCREASE !!
IS LIKE I FREAKINLY SCARED OF IT YOZ ! XD

Ta--dahh ~ im still here blogging...
so im safe ~ XD
Yokata ~~ =D

Piranha movie, although Ying said is a very boring'' + not scary movie...
Still..
i wont watch yoz !
is so..not my style ~ XD hahaha!
i like action movies ~
instead of..all this...so called ''horror''

Well twilight is another story ~
not all vampire are horror ~
look at edward cullen...
he has shinny body~ ?
WTF ?
sorry no offense yo ~ XD hahahaa~

hahaha ~ anyway ~ watched Tekken last FEW weeks ago..
Nice !!! Kung fu fighting ! XD
mama like ~ XD hahahaa~

ohhh and did i mention tat 2moro Ying is coming to my house..
to study together.. XD
hahahaa~ well ~
now is like 4.30 am yoz... XD

Nite Yoz ! XD


--- Numb!

No comments:

Post a Comment