Friday, September 10, 2010

My Life = Stress...

1. Studies!!!! Omg ! is so hard for me to memorize la ! im Trying real hard!! ahhh well! i noe i must...so..i juz gotta think Positive! **Think Positive** !
Lately i slp ard 6am ~ during the late-nite..or the early morning..Lol ~
i've doing my revision ~ ahhh~ love the feeling, is so Quiet~~
one thing bad is ~ i keep on munching!!! Eating!!! WTF ! i will get fluffier after the holiday !
Last nite my dad came bac late..so he saw me eating Mooncake..half of it is already in my tummy!
Omg ~ so he hide the other half ~ shud i be tankful ? XD Lol ~

2. Family...Ahhh! mom drag me into her room and Nag for an hour !! **PROBLEMS**
she nagged bout my brother and my sister... Mother !! is not like i noe !! they got their happy colourful life.. i have my own boring dull life too, ya noe ?
So how am i suppose to noe wat are they thinking and wat they plan to do ?
Kor kor stayed it my grand's old house..although is near..but v're not tat close..
Dun sound like u dunno mother ~
Jie jie ~ i think she ''fatt hao'' lately...
But i dunno Mother ~ Wat if ~ i noe do u think i will tell u? O.o
U wan ur youngest daughter to get kill and ur older daughter in jail ? XD hahahaa!

3. Myself...I dunno wat im thinking ! wat shud i do in a moment like this ~
i had a fren, he knows a little bit of my stuff but consider the most... But he's bz..
So..Cant tell.. I wonder wat he's doing ? Juz suddenly think bout my few closest frens...
Hmmm...i think the oni thing is nid to do is ...***THINK POSITIVE*** ! XD

Hahahahaaa! ok ~ feel much better after throwing it all out.. =D


***Think Positive***


--- Tension !

No comments:

Post a Comment