Friday, September 10, 2010

Crowded Place = Headache...#2

After leaving KLCC ~
we went to eat..
my dad was trying to make me laugh ~
i din care , i show him my pissed off face...
watever they say i juz say ~ ''Watever la''

Heh ! i used the ''let's go, eat faster la'' tone...
see they have fun listening tat kind of tone or not... >P
watever they say i juz look den say watever...
i planned to Not tok to them until i feels like it...

Omg ~ my mom knows me well..
She knows wat will make me talk..and ''forgive'' them...

She brought me to the Pet Store!! *A* !!!
OMG!!! MY PLAN FAILED !!!!
im toking and laughing !!!
CURSE U PET STORE !!! >.<

HAAA!!! ur the one hu brought me there !!
So u gotta ''Pay !!

Since mom and dad din bring me to the book fair ~
and they pissed me off ~
+ they brought me to the pet shop ~

So i'll forgiv u ~ If u buy...

This 2 is mine ~ Nyahahahahaa!!
i told u, You will pay for it ~ XD HAHAHAAA!!!






The left is ~ a Hamster ~

My mom said ~ the 1st sight she sees it ~ she likes it ~
actually i dun really wan it ~
coz i already have ''Kacang Xx Peanut''
My 2 little Ham ham ~
So y i nid a extra one...
my mom says the Peanut (Female) wont giv birth anymore coz so long she's not pregnant..Like u noe mother...
So..since she's the one hu paying ~ ''BUY!'' xD hahaha ~


[It looks like a Rat~ Wolf? Wildboar?]
Weird~~~~ *@*
I wanna name it ''Butter''...
But Mom and dad : Panda... =.=
I DUN CARE IS MY HAMSTER !!
Butter !
the shopkeeper said this type of 'hamster is a bit diff...
but is still the same species same kind same breed ~or watever ! O.O
but she said is more fierce and will bite But is still the same...
CONTRADICTING ! XD Lol !







The right plastic bag is ~~

A turtle ~~~ XD
i named it RanZ...
Pronounced as Rans..Or..Ran-Zi
I named it RanZ coz ~ turtle is ''SLOW'' they cant run ~
So...Ya...hope it makes sense XD Hahahahaa!!!


Cute huh ~ I wanted a turtle since last month ? Suddenly feels like it ~ XD
hahahaaa ~ and since mom is getting watever i wan tat moment...so Of coz ! XD


i rmb when i was a little kid...i had a turtle...
i think tat turtle is retarded ~
it wont move. it wont eat..
i think its thinking ~ i have this kind of owner i rather die ? O.O !
ANYWAY ! i wont move it wont eat..!
wherever i put it..it will stay there..
so there's one time i forgot to put it on land ~ for few days... =X
it's shell is getting Softer and softer after realizing it...
as in squishy squashy ! i think its Soaked ! =X
and it started to cracked =X
Omg? *A*

i Hope RanZ is safe =X


OHH OHH !!! I have a joke !
rmb my previous post ~

Ninja ~

+ PLUS +

Turtle....

Hahahahaa~ Ninja Turtle ~ XD
Ahhhh i noe...is a dumb joke..
Ha ha ha ~ **fake laugh**


Anyway ~ im fine now... ~

THINK POSITIVE =D !



--- Satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment