Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Bday - Daddy + 2PM !!

1st thing i wanna say is ~ Happy bday 2PM!!
4/9/2010 is ur 2nd anniversary!!!
Mama is so proud of u guys ~
within 2 years ~ u guys already so successful ~
****Sobs**** u guys hav grown up ~





2nd of all ~
Well today is my dad's bday too !!!

This is how i wear !
formal huh ~
wasn't for u father..i wont wear this XD hahaha~



i look so tired...
yea i am ~ i looked pale !
i has a tummy ache ok ! >.<
hahaa~


Happy + Together ~ Forever =)


My mom so leng luii ~ XD
Chio bu ~ XD hahahahahahaaa!!


i like this ~ coz without my Sister ! XD HAHAHA!!
Jkjk ~ XD


Well ~ here she is ~
my pretty sister ~ XD
i has another brother ! but he didn't come ! =.=
party pooper ! =.=

See ~ how pretty is my sis !
i look like her Auntie =.=
''hi my dear niece'' XD hahaha !




HAPPY BDAY FAFA ~ =D
& 2PM !!!




--- Cheerful~

No comments:

Post a Comment