Thursday, December 2, 2010

I feel like killing myself ~

Omg!!! since the day started SPM ! i have NEVER ! been that stress BEFORE !!!
the most stressful days were ~
BM ~
Sej ~ memorizing ~
Add math ~
Moral ~ memorizing ~

TODAY!!!!!!!
PHY!!! OMG !!!
im not tat stress up at 1st !
But after i noe i did wrg in one easy question!!!!
I REALLY FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF !

i even cried when i woke up in the evening !!
Omg!!!!!! Why la!!!!!!!!!
i've been telling myself!
''DUN LOOK BAC WHEN U CANT GO BAC!!!!''
i even stick a paper on the wall writing tat!!!!
but still!!!
Ahhh!! where is my ''the sadness will puff away after awhile'' mood!!
T.T !!!!!

''Pray''

Dear God.....



Inside of Me : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment