Thursday, December 16, 2010

Updates...

Haaaaaaaa!!! Change plans agn ~~~
Yan's driving lesson is on Nex wednesday...
so v get to go shopping or volleyball practice ?
Nobody knows yet ~

Lol ~ my couz bro said ~ charge 20k if use his computer... [20k of maple's mesos la] XD
hahahaaa! but he din charge me ~
he charge my Couz sis instead XD hahahaha!!

Den ~ i cre8 an event in FB ~
the melaka trip ~
Urghh ~ some1 cant go ~
den the price increase la !!!
Deing!!! ><
I dun wan la T.T
so expensive la ~ ''whinning'' ><
Well anyway ~ things maybe wil change ~

Ohh and i bought a pair of new lens ~ Grey ~
Wanted to buy the gold ~
but the pupil thingy is like so small man ! ><
den wanted to buy yellow ~ Sharp ma XD ahahaa! XD
But ended up ~ Grey ~
juz suddenly feels tat i wanna be ~ ''shy type'' ~ =.=
I hav no idea wat im thinking ! ><

ANYWAY !!! going to couz house tomorrow ~ cant wait !!!!
CF MAN !!!
I HOPE I HAV ENUF MONEY ! XD
ohohohoh ~~~

Ciao outside ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment