Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Why me ?

Dear God...

Y u must make my life so miserable ?

seriously ~ in EVERY event la..
sure got alot of things happen wan woh !
is like when im handling one thing ~
suddenly another thing pop up ~ and givs me MORE problems?
Y ahhh!! is not the 1st time already ~
and i've been crying and dying when ''something like tat'' happen ><
im so stress la ~ every single time ~
one problem come ~ Another and another will come too ! ><


Example :

-----------------------------------------------------

The graduation day situation ~

Omg ~ tat time the sitting all wan me arrange ~ den the class shirt ~ den the wat outing!
walao ! all like wan me handle ~
den suddenly family problems come along!!!
4 in a time!!!

All my frens giving me pressure ~ telling me all those things tat is so effing hurt !
sad la tat moment !!!
family and frens, both side attk me at the same time!! ><
Thank God...tat im ok now...

----------------------------------------------------

Den there's one time bout the BBQ event ~
Yissh ! all say go go go ~
i argue with my family oni they let me go...
after the argumentssss ! they say wanna cancel!!!
WTF MAN!!!? *A*
i totally stunned tat moment!!!!
arguments + cancel ? im so dead ~
but Thank God...Im still here ~ =)

----------------------------------------------------

and i was so excited tat Kira is coming this year..
so i can meet him @ CF10
But he din come ><
Something popped up ~ >< Haiz ~
and ~ me and my couz planned to go volleyball training or shopping..
end up din go too ~
alot of obstacles la!! ~ ><
[Kira~ im still waiting for ya ~ T.T
---------------------------------------------------

Den there's last year...the sg trip ~
Ahhhhh~ Thank god ~ im still on earth den ~
stressful year last year..Seriously ~!


den Xmas eve ~
bout my bro ~ den suddenly the melaka trip wanna delay !
Errrghhh~
both come at the same time agn ! ><
Erghhhhhhhh!!!
But until now...im still smiling ~
so i guess im alright~

iS not wat la ~ is juz ~ maybe ~ if u go to somewhr to relax ~ u'll feel better...
i noe i sound like i juz wan the event to go on ~ But is kinda true la..
i go through all these before...so i understand...
Erghhhhh....

------------------------------------------------------

I dunno why la ~
i seldom go out..
but when there's some event going on ~
there will sure be something happen ~
god juz dun wan me to enjo the event happily and smoothly ~
Do chu think so ? ><


Life's rough ~

No comments:

Post a Comment