Saturday, December 11, 2010

Last Farewell...

8/12/2010 ~
The last day in School ~

During Paper 3 ~ i almost cry 3 times ~
but of coz i didn't ~ i nid to focus on my paper ~ so i juz come bac to earth and finish up the questions ~

This is how our hall looks like..
well is juz a normal little/big hall ~ XD

I really dun wan this day to end ~ is juz so memorable ~
Let's see wat happened today ~

Well..1st of all ~ i went to the canteen ~
saw one of my fren had arrived ~
So v started to tok about...
Today is the last day aready ~
how fas izit ~ juz a blink of an eye ~
everything ~ day by day ~ juz passed over...

Hmmmm~~
after paper 1 and paper 2 is over ~
Let's study for paper 3 ~~~

Pn.Teng ~ is giving Vince [AKA. papa] stress ~
she's been watching him ~
and keep calling him to study ~~~~

Hahahaaa!! and i named myself a so called ''drama queen'' XD
make papa feels like PUNCHING ME!!!
Pn Teng is nagging bout something tat he's not studying ~
den im at her back Supporting her...But showing faces to the opposite of the table.. XD ahahaha!!
all say my acting skill is good...Well i take tat as a compliment ~! XD
Well..at least we hav fun with Pn Teng right ? XD hahaha~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww!!! is already the last day ~
everyone still hav to zat me ><
Especially tat Ying ying ah!!!
Tell everryone i went to skul when the class already canceled ><
How i noe worh ~ i was in the toilet when teacher telling ><
so everyone started to LAUGH!!!
Ohhh!! embarrassing la!!! XD Lol~

So! is pay back time !!!
im gonna humiliate her as well..
she told me last nite tat she went into terung's (sam) car...
tot tat his mom fetching her home..
but actually she's not fetching her home...
and she went bac and ask her mom ~
her mom said ~ u suppose to sit ur dad's car...
so she tot is so humiliating ~!!!

SO!!! I MUST SPREAD TIS!!!!
I spread-ed!!!
END UP?!?!!
I HUMILIATE MYSELF!!! *A*!!!
[oh god~ WHY ME? i've been a good girl~ I have do anything bad b4!!] T.T
Terung still zha me say ~ is im the one tot is embarrassing for her...
Wat the ? ohh so ur covering her up huh!!? >< ''my mom said is ok to fecth her home anyway'' =.= Ohhh!!! FINE BE TAT WAY!!!! EVERYONE LAUGH AGn!!!!
coz im humiliating others..But end up im humiliating myself..
Yay me~~~ >< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0); font-style: italic;">i hope u guys rmb ~
Not my humiliation look!!!! But..
The days tat all of us spend time together laughing and zat-ing each other for no good reasons ~ XD hahaaahaa
I hope u guys had fun tat day ~ although i noe tat im noisy enuf to disturb u guys from studying ~ XD
I do apologize here...Hey ~ last moment d still wanna hate me meh ~ XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Message to My Dear Friends~

1. Of coz is u la...still wanna ask meh Ying !
Haizzz~~ i dunno u la...u always sayang other ppl u dun sayang me de woh!!
u always zat me,zha me,whack me, hit me, scold me and so many many more!!
but u dun do tat to the others woh!!! Haiz ~ But i noe..Bcoz of all these, we are best frens~ LOL ~
Rmb form 1 u scolded me ~ Hahaha~ This incident until now we still rmb ~ without tat ~ maybe v can be frens,right ? ~ XD hahaha!~ So yeah ~ Im so glad tat ur always by my side no matter wat situation im going through ~ Thx alot ~ I hope our frenship stays forever ~ =) Take care ~


2. Ahh is u shitake!!! U shud be proud tat u get number 2!!! coz u noe how much i love 2..PM!!! XD HAHAHAHA!! XD Ahh~~ well wat to say ~ Hmmm~ ur ghey 1st of all~ is so not right for not saying tat ~ XD hahaha~ aiyaa! last time d ~ dun angry la~ i noe la..ur smiling Yum-ly now right ~ XD hahaha ! i noe u well baboon ! XD
And i still rmb the Fries! Uhhh!! how can i forget!!! Evil la u!!
but thx for being by my side la, texting and calling me ~ When...You noe wat happened la ~ XD hahaha~ =X
[ohh!! and ur mama smells so good] ask her wat perfume she's using eh ~ XD hahahaa~]
[ohh!! and the cute ''yellow one'' and ur damn comfy pillow] XD hehehee~
Well ~ u rmb all those ''little fights'' v always hav...FIYDWM! XD hahahahahaa~
Seriously not even one i mean it la...You noe sometimes my mood can swing easily wan la..and u noe when i hyped up i will be very naughty'' wan la, like to piss u off~ but it din really work >< Lol!~ so dun take it so serious la ~ Sorry lo...if sometimes i really piss u off~ [I did? didnt i?] =D LOL!~
so no hard feelings ok ? =)
and you noe i like to whine ~ but u dunno how to tum..tats y i whine to make u learn!! XD hahahaa~
am i good ? XD hahaha~ Well ~ contact me me no matter ''whr'' u are ok ~ =)
Take good care of urself =)


3. Papa!!! ohh dear papa! hmmm!! sometimes i still feel u like Ying more as a daughter den me lo >< LoL!!
Both of us are ur daughter...But y me?!?! >< LoL !
maybe coz im evil? ehh if u guys wan me be the ''bad guy'' de la ><
Hmmmm~ rmb all those moral club activities...oh gosh ! u ahh! keep call us think new event..new activity ~ for all those koko day ~ dunno wat wat event...
den keep meeting meeting meeting meeting...Lol !
But bcoz of all these v became close frens ~ telling each other secrets ~ Lol ~
i wont forget the day u ask for ''comment'' XD hahaha~ SHHH~~
LoL ~ actually v noe each other juz within one year...but it seems like i noe u since long time ago~ XD Hahahahaa~ and also ~ ur a kind person ~
U and ur mama(Pn Teng) Help us chiong in the last minute in ur house LoL ~ Thx alot la~
Rmb Ying zat me said ~ Y i so evil ~ but beside me the 2 guys so kind and gentle ?
Lol ~ i think is my evilness attract u guys to be my frens lo~ XD Epic right ? XD hahahaa~
no matter wat ~ take good care la ~ Wish u happy always with ur family ~ =)


Aibi~~ u really laugh like my dad's bird la ~ XD hahahaa!!
Ehh~ thx for borrowing me ur comp tat time ~ when im making the class vid for the graduation day ahh ~ =) Rmb ah! noe how to fly up d ~ must rmb how to fly bac to us frens ah !!
Look bac sometimes will bring u bac lots of memories ~
Rmb v always gossip in the class ! hahahaha!! bout this bout tat ~
u always turn bac and ask ~ anything to 8 about lately ? XD hahahaa~
well is fun gossiping with u ~ glad u wanna hear la.. XD
Rmb me ahh~ u noe whr i live la..call me out yam cha la...juz opposite oni ma =) hahaha~
and dun so rugi la...keep borrow ur makeups to other ppl ~ u noe hu i mean la =) hehe ~
Take care... =3


Candice ~ Rmb there's one time u cry in front of us bcoz of....
i can feel how hurt u are tat time...
but still, U must stay strong ~ dun let him step on u ~
u must fight bac ! when ur right , ur right ! dun break down bcoz of him! Ok!? =)
and ahh~ dun so blur d la...always v tok half way den ask ask ask ~ aiyoo~
must ''sing muk'' abit ma ~~ if not u very rugi da!!~
Shy shy de u ~ always smile politely ~ so lady-like ~ =) keep tat ~
Take good care of urself ok ~ Happy and sweet always ~ =)



Ninoo ~ hahahahaa!!! see u reminds me of ur house de ''xi kuii'' ~ XD hahahahaa!!!
smelly ka ? XD rmb fecth u bac ~ my dad oso say ~ the ''xi kuii'' there ah? XD hahahaa!
aiiyaa ~ dun always say u leng zai la ! u leng zai meh ?
i feel u leng luii more lo ~ XD hahaha~ en ah~ yea la..ur hair very yeng d la..
always go and see mirror ~ XD hahaha ~ ''my hair messed up, my hair messed up'' XD hahaha~
Take good care la ~ i free i'll go xi kuii there find u de la =) hahaha~



May may ~ XD hahahaa~ thx for help me order all my lens lerh~~
rmb late nite i always ask u tis ask u tat about the lens and stuff ~
ask nice or not ah ? expensive or not ah ? XD all these crap XD hahaha!~
and u rmb the day we celebrate my bday at ''Fun OK''~
Well~ tat time u and square were like playing ard madly ~
and den i pissed off and call u guys to be quiet ~ well ~ im sorry for saying tat den ~
coz i can see u guys were pissed off after i said tat >< Im so sorry den ~
hope u and square forgive me lo >< Last year d la~ dun so ''gei shao'' la XD hahaa~
and Thx for help me ordering lens la ~ Take Care =)



Ah Bu ~ aiya ~ same la.. they call u wat den i call oso lo..listen too many times from them oso feels like calling u tat d ~
We were frens since standard 4 ? izit ? i rmb i was ~ 1P,2K,3L,4B,5L,6J
So u see me wic year same class la ~ XD hahahaha~~ U were still the same...shy shy cute little ying hui~ Well ~ for wat i see ~ CC is a good guy ~ Well i think u can tell tat ? XD hahaha ~
He's lucky to hav a girl likr u lo ~
Actually u guys couple in this year right ? But it seems u guys coupled since few years ago lo XD hahaha~ Wish u guys sweet forever la ~ =) Take Care ~



Joey joey ~ although we're separated after form 3 ~ But dun forget our form 3 year is the funnest year in secondary ~ U, me, an Yi and Jia Mei...Hahahaha ~ my BM even Pass every single time in tat year >< Lol ~ also, do u rmb our form 1 year...omg ~ is like the worst year of our life...v keep ponteng ponten ponteng...bcoz v're frens with.... U noe hu la ~ XD hahahaa~
We are more mature now~ so v wont ponteng d ~ as in ~ not like form 1 tat time la ~
form 5 nvm la ~ Last year d ma ~ nex time wan oso cant la XD hahahaa~
Take care la dear fren ~ =)




Fu Fung ah, Fu Fung ~ hahahahaa~~~ u really very damn funny la..
ur very good too ~
i always see u with a very peaceful, happy smiling mood ~ =)
Glad tat i meet u ~ primary time v already noe each other...
Now v same class some more after all this years ~
ur yum-ness is damn funny ~ tats wat bring us to happiness ~ =)
ohh and tat time we went to ur house ~ rmb ~ ur mama so cute and pretty ~ XD hahaha~ and she's so motherly too =D hehehe~
Thx alot la buddy ~ Take good care of urself ~

----------------------------------------------------------------

Other Frens~~~
Sorry to those tat i din get a chance to take pics with =X Paiseh paiseh sorry sorry~

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Hamsap ching ~ hahahaa~ Thx for ur dirty thoughts la...
u really taught me alot lo~ XD hahahaha~
everytime so noisy ~ but all are dirty things XD hahahaa!
wish u and ur bf happy always la =)



Ehh~~ Carol~ Thx for recommending me go to ur there tuition lerh.. =)
There not bad la ~ the teacher is good oso XD hahaha~ Pretty tim XD hehehe~
Time pass so damn fas...like tat den v finish all the class d ~ day by day ~ month by month ~ like tat den over d ~ lOl ~ u take good care of urself la, super woman XD hahaha~



we are the k-pop fans in the class ~
Big bang , 2AM, 2PM, Beast ~ Lol ~
and ur the one hu younger den me a day oni =.=
Lol ~ like tat den make me old d lo..hahaha~
Take care la fren ~ =)


Dun so Blur d la... Big girl d la...dun always let ppl bully la..
stand up for urself ~ Take care la =)



LoL ~ try to fool ard ehh~~ Take care la...noe ur maths geng la...9x Pro la pro la ~
keep up the good work la ~ Take care =)




Dun slp so much la..everytime in the class oso c u tidur-ing!!!
later mm ji seng ahh ~ XD hahahaa~ Take care XD



Dont stressed up urself too much la...
rmb the day u fetch me home..u told me something happened''...
Well ~ stuff will happen in our life wan la...
tats Life ma...and we're on earth suffering it..coz we're Humans!
So ~ everything or anything, juz take it easy la ~ =)
U'll find a way out =) Take care.. XD


You two ahh!! really Ghey de lo !! especially u ah gan ! keep nian the kim loong ~
Yerrr!! there's one time i even see u tok to kim loong tat time like touching his hand like tat!!!
''looking up the sky, opening my mouth'' OMG MAN!! >< lOL ~
Take care la u two...dun worry ~ i wont ''look down'' on u guys one ~ XD hahaha~




Lol ~ u guys gave me alot of happy memories la ~ laughing here and there ~
sei soon yik named me Cactus! Now Jason keep calling me tat !~ Eff lerh ><
Terung (sam) oso ~ 1st day meet ~ ''ohh, tat big terung, call Barney ah'' ~ Deing! ><
Lol ~ Take care la u guys ~ dun forget me =D





Lol ~ My malay frens/Classmate ~ Iqbal, our monitor ~ thx for passing up our homework although we're late XD hahahaa~
Ezmir ~ Hahahaa! u take all the testpad papers den put it in Ying's desk ! LoL LA U ! XD hahaha~
Take care humans !! =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I finished my blog!!! =D ~

I noe ~ maybe some of u guys may not read my blog ~
But still i juz wanna write it out ~
to let others see, how i see u guys ~ =)

So Fas v graduated d ~ I hope this wont be THE END LA~
Frens forever Humans!!
Love u guys!!! Muacks Kiss Hugssss!!! =D

Take Care la Humanss!!! I will rmb u guys!!!!! FOR SURE!!!
dun forget me yo!!! RMB ME!!!!!!!! ><

5 comments:

  1. haha!!
    saya paling suka post ini!
    nice man! =D
    i very sayang you de lar =)
    *sometimes* xD
    friend forever!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAk ada saya la :(
    tapi nice post laaaaaaaa ;)
    and then when u pissed off oh ? i forget le leh.
    hou gam xeng eh u .....
    nangis apa la, ada nx time
    keep ur uniform in ur almari, thn find 1 day wear uniform back school
    WAHAHA :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice~
    so touching lor~
    hehe~
    continue ur nice post~
    Gambateh ~~ :D

    ReplyDelete