Thursday, December 16, 2010

Maple Addiction ?

Am I like totally addicted to maple ~ ? =X
Before yes ~
NOW no!!!
>< I dun even wanna spend my time blogging about maple when i can maple...
Now i can ~ But i juz dun wan ~
Now im like lvl86!
i hav no more life at all in maple ~
keep training like a mad baboon oni !
SPAM POTS!!! my $$ all spend on Pots oni!!

DEING!!!!

At least giv me until lvl 90 la !
But i think i'll still chiong la ~
coz ~ i wan at least 90 ~ at most 120 ? =X ahahahaha~~
ahh ~ we'll see ~

Well juz finish MPQ ~
I CANT DO ANYMORE!!!
i dunno whr to go ~
i hav high dex but low accuracy !!?!
I HAV NO IDEA WHY MAN !
my buddies are like...Are u surE?! O.o!
well YES im sure!
is written there yoz ! ><


''Celbrating Xmas'' in maple ~
>> WinxKitty ~ is my 15 yr old couz ~
Well ~ i noe im old ! LOL~
My 17 year old couz is still killing ~ Mushrooms =X hahahahaha~~~
and she seldom play some more ! >< XD

MPQ!!! I MISS U ALREADY!!!
although i juz leave u ~
but is like ~ i hav no life without u ~ T.T


Lvling in GS6 ~ I miss this place ~ at least when i train i no nid to SPAM pots like shit! ><


MuLung Training Center ~ Ohh ~ this pt was EPIC ~
we went to the last stage ~ but cant really kill ~
but at least we kill fas ~
i rmb it was 4am ~ i wanna go d ~ but all nid my HB ~
see how important i am ~ I extend their life span !!! xD hehehee~


--------------------------------------------------------------

Ohohohoho~ Goin CF soon ~
saving RM24 for the cash card ~ XD
me and Winxkitty (Wei) plan to buy Legendary Hair ~
there's one hair looks like YUI from K-On ~
is so effing cute ~ this is one of my fav in the legendary hair ~
But of coz i wish to get the one tat i LIKE the most ><
I nid lucks ~~ ohh and my couz too ~ XD
if she get the hair tat i wan ~ i'll kill her ~
if i get a stinky hairdo ~
I WILL NOT ON MY MAPLE CHAR ANYMORE!!!!!
><

---------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion : Maple is FUN! =D
cant tell all the details...
it will be too long and ''irritating'' F3 ~
Ciao outside ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment