Thursday, December 16, 2010

The starting of My Holidays...

Lol ~ after SPM is not call Holiday ~
Is Freedom!!!

Now ~ Starting 2moro ~ is Holiday ~
im going to my couz's House!!! [Yan & Wei]
Woooooot !

Cant wait to sampat'' with them lo ~ XD
I hope my dear couz brother, Ming ming ~ borrow me his comp ~ ><
My Plan : If he dun borrow me ~ i'll Kiss him !
when im GONNA kiss him ~to scare him off ~ he'll run away ~
DEN HIS COMP WILL BE MINE!!! XD hahahahahaha!!!
Ohehehehehe ~ ''laughing as evil as mojo jojo'' XD hahahaha!
Lol ~ jkjk ~ XD
im a good couz sister ~ i'll use his comp when he's bored using it ~ XD
But when im Bored ~ i do watever to play tat comp! XD

Lol ~ is like i hav split personalities ~ XD
Evil Mojo Jojo ~ and Kind,caring Cousin ~ XD hahahaha!!
oK ! i'll juz watch TV downstairs den ~ XD
hahaha~~

Hmmm!~~~
Cant wait till 19/12/2010 ~
my couz called alot of her frens go lerh ~
not call la...juz like...hmmm ~ her side of ppl ?
coz v live quite far away ~
so is like ''HER SIDE'' of ppl XD
and my side here ~ Oni Renzo ~ Wic tat day, he'll not be my fren ~
coz he's my couz (wei's) on9 fren ~
so ~ IM ALL ALONE!!! *A*!!

Sad~~ Kira was the earliest one said tat he'll come for sure ~
if there's nth to do in sgp ~
but ~ juz last few weeks ago ~
he told me something popped up ~
So Yaa ~ His not coming !!!
i invited him since last year ~
last year was, uncle's open house or something ~
this time is something'' popped up ~
T.T ~~ ohhh ~~ kira ~ when will we meet !!!???!!
But still ~ i'll get u a little gift tis year ~
and i WILL pass it to u someday ~ XD hahahahaha!!


Oh ~ and we're playing some quest thingy ~ =X
i hav no idea ~ Lets see tat day ~
I cant wait !~~

Ehh!! Yan's on9 fren is goin ~
Wei's on9 fren is goin ~
IM ALL ALONE !!! T.T
sobs~~

I Love You Couzs ~~~~ =X

No comments:

Post a Comment