Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nichkhun is in My Dream ♥

Kyuuuuuuuuuuu~~~
I dreamt of Khunnie last night !
so damn epic lo !!!!

SUCH A FANGIRL'S FANTASY !
well is not my fault for having tat AWESOME dream ~ XD
Dun read ~ if u stand stand a freaking fan girl ~ XD

Ohohohohoho!
on his leg there's a laptop ~
he's watching MAMA 2010 =.= LOL !
den den den !!!
i hug his neck and slp on his chest !!! WALAO !!!! ><
the buff 'solid body ! [Horny look =X] HAHAHA!



EPIC DAO!!!!
den is like we're together...
[i feel so damn disgusting for having this dream]
fan girl side : THIS IS SO AWESOME ~ TILL I DUN WANNA WAKE UP!!!
Ohohohoho!!!

But tats not the point !
the main point of this dream is..
I CAN EVEN FEEL THE SENSE OF SECURITY AFTER IM AWAKE !!!
A feeling tat I cant/havent get it from a guy before!!!! *A*
is so real....Squeeeek ~~~
the feeling is so DAMN EFFING SAFE !
is like i still can live without oxygen!! << [Dramatic!] XD hahaha!

I even told a fren ~ he is a guy !
I FEEL SO WRG FOR TELLING HIM TAT !
is such a girly fantasy !
i shudnt hav tell him tat ~
i feel so GUILTY and WRG !!
i dunno how to say ~ is JUZ SO NOT RIGHT !
He was like ~ i dun really understand ~ coz i dun hav tat kind of feel b4 ~
Well dear fren ~ if u do ! UR GF IS EVEN MORE MANLY DEN U ! XD hahahahaha!!!

Epic tat i hav tat dream ~~
I wish there's a PART 2 !
HAHAHHA!! OH PLS ! let it be JunSu this time ! XD hahahahaha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment