Sunday, December 26, 2010

''Uninstall''

[although i dun really like Kaito's voice~ But I wan this cute little chibi!!! ><]


I found a song named : Uninstall by Kaito ~

The story is bout ~
there's this master ~
he created ~ a vocaloid ~
wic is Kaito ~

after tat ~ he created more vocaloids...
den kaito is jealous ~
so he UNINSTALL all of them ~
so tat his master will look at him ~ and ONLY him ~

Waaaaa ~~
is like so epic ~ that he UNINSTALL ''Kill'' all of em!~

Nehh ~ this song ~ actually i juz wanna say ~
Im gonna ''format'' myself ~
Uninstall'' something [Not kill myself..no suicide! Lol]
So yeah..i found out this song is kinda ''interesting'' XD hehee~

and ya ~ Im dling ALOT of songs and albums ~
I gonna be mad soon ~
all the songs are so sad ~ and depress =X
T.T ~~

i nid some..Kira kira Pika Pika songs!!!

**search** XD

No comments:

Post a Comment