Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MeMe Question -- 3's of ME!

Kira tagged me in this note..so i juz do it here ~
[Kira, u noe my blog anyway~ XD] hehe ~ so is the same la ~ XD

Here we go ~


Three names I go by:

εїз① Teng Teng

εїз② Flu-Fi/Flufless

εїз③ lately ~ Amily...><



Three Jobs I have had in my life:

εїз① as a Student ~

εїз② as a Daughter...

εїз③ as a younger Sister...



Three Places I have lived:

εїз① My house

εїз② Melaka ''haunted house ><

εїз③ Couz's house~ =D



Three Favorite drinks:

εїз① Something involve chocolate...oHHHooooh!!! Milo dinosaur blended!! =D

εїз② Tea ? =X hehee

εїз③ Water ? =X



Three TV Shows that I watch:

εїз① That's so Raven

εїз② K-On

εїз③ Togainu no chi...



Three places I have been:

εїз① Msia

εїз② Sgp

εїз③ HK



Three places I am looking forward to go:

εїз① Japan!!!!!

εїз② Korea~

εїз③ Egypt =X



People that sms me regularly:

εїз① Ying Ying

εїз② Jason

εїз③ Couz ? =X



Three of my favorite foods:

εїз① CHOCOLETO!!!!!!!

εїз② Ice cream!!!!

εїз③ ''dry seaweed'' /Junk food ?



Three friends I think will respond:

εїз① All

εїз② All

εїз③ fine..almost all



Three things I am looking forward to:

εїз① waiting for a new Year...

εїз② Comic Fiesta 2011.12.13.14.15............

εїз③ the day i meet Suzaku agn ~ <3



Three things that are always by your side:

εїз① My phone...

εїз② money

εїз③ myself...?



Three things I always look forward to during weekends?

εїз① Going out

εїз② Comp 12-24 hrs XD

εїз③ Sleep until how late i wan ? =X



Three things I always do every morning

εїз① Open my eyes

εїз② ''Yawn'' roll ard the bed...

εїз③ Brush Teeth



No comments:

Post a Comment