Tuesday, March 8, 2011

''Black Swan''

7/3/2011

1st day work one section oni ~

waaaa ~ after working ~ i sit in the car ~
i feel like slping d...
Oh god ! im scared tat i'll slp in the KTM XD hahaha~

lOL ~ after tat go to complete something b4 School starts ~
complete some of it...

another, is still a big rock crushing me...
Errrrhhhh!! ><><><

-------------------------------------------------------

went out with ~ Ying,Suzanne,Cheng and Elaine ~
watch the ''Black Swan''



Ying,Suzanne, and Elaine wanna watch it...
and they say until so EPIC !
is like very dramatic and must watch like tat~
Lol ~ so Okay lo...
they say is juz a dancing movie...
Fine~ watch...

SHIT~!!!!

there's a bit horror in it...
WTF!
I've been using my hands cover my ears, close my eyes and look aside...

Ying Elain and suzanne sitting <<<
i was closing my ears~
turn over...
shout yet soft said : Pok Gai!!
for bringing me to watch such movie!! ><
i cant stand the horror-ness~ ><
Cheng scared too..
when i look at her...she's closing her eyes abit too XD hahahaha!!!

one scene really scared me...
i faster turn over and said a bad word! ><
Yiish!!!!

For me ~ this movie is not nice...
i rate it ~ 20% nice oni..
Lol?
is my prob la.. im not all those artistic person ~
coz this is a movie is about ballad dancing ~ is consider art la~
Lol ~ so...is not my type of movie ~

this movie contains ~ Horror! Art, Illusion, and sexual...
the illusion contains disgusting scene ~ wic leads to Horror!!!
Ewwww erhhh! ><
Lol ~ maybe tat 20% stands for the sexual part!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Jkjk ~
No la ! the dancing part is nice too...
the way she bend her feet/toes...now tats the oni epic part i can find~
and AND!
the illusion part is Epic too ~ making the main character insane!

Spoiler!!
Wohh ~ Illusion Kills! =D
tats the ending ~
the black swan...dies in the lake ~ XD hahahaha!!

-------------------------------------------------------

after the movie ~
Elaine push me away ~
cant fetch me home...
mom and dad were so mad...
so i followed another fren home...
but v nid to take the bus~
we waited an hour ~ =.=
no bus ~ how many buses passby and stop ~
is not our bus!! Fk!! ><
so v gone up into a cab~
Lol !

thx to my frens dad...
he fetched me home...
XD

------------------------------------------------

so stressful ~
sis : i see u i oso feel stressful ! Oh god! ><

Lol? quite alot things goin on lately...
spm result coming out soon...
school starting too...
something is not settle yet...

C'mon ~ Life is rough...
juz like the black swan's main char...
she gave herself toooooooo much pressure..
until she got insane...Illusion appears... XD hahaha~

well ~ i wont go until THAT stage ~
i still far away from there ~ XD hehehe

''An Illusionary of reality''
i like my blog's name ~
although is an illusion ~ but is reality ~ XD
Teeheee~


--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment